Rocket seeds🚫

Been there done that and no dice on a reply from Rocket Seeds…but this was 6-8 months ago so…:man_shrugging:t6:

2 Likes

Oh naw man they have a real elaborate setup…the seeds came with stickers and like a 40 page full color matte catalog…it tricks u into thinking they’re legit.

4 Likes

One word of advice…a lotta seed companies were sourcing their inventories from Spain, or had actually moved the production operations TO Spain. After the B-I-G Crackdown/Raid on those operations, MILLIONS of Breeding plants, and 10s of Millions of seeds were confiscated/destroyed!! BEWARE of a lot of seeds now. I would advise EVERY OGer interested in seeds to contact OG’s very own @SamwellBB, Master Breeder of the BAKED BEANZ Brand…that’s Bean with a “Zee”!! You can either view his Threads here, or you can see his work sold EXCLUSIVELY at soaknbeans.com owned/operated by another Master Breeder on OG, @Kakalak, BOTH individuals of the highest integrity!! Don’t take another chance on the UNKNOWN, buy with confidence, and help sustain your FELLOW OG-Brothers!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Have to agree, Bro!!! Looks like one Site trying to “be all to all”, doing TOO MUCH to be doing everything well. They’re “SOURCING” from all over the world. No way, in that world, they can have a quality control program in effect!! For my money, I’ll pass. Unless B-I-G $‘s were spent, take the “L” and "keep it movin’" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I did take the L…there really wasn’t any other choice.

1 Like

Thread already exists about these folks bud.

9 Likes

Thanks I wasn’t aware.

No worries bud, good to get the word out about such places.

2 Likes

For the average person absolutely

But to me I see vomit, nothing but vomit

2 Likes

The only breeders listed are garbage white labellers

And they don’t list parents

Don’t buy seeds from anybody who can’t tell you the parents

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you had to catch an L!!!

1 Like

It is what it is man :man_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Blimburn? Son of a bitch. I got freebies of limb urns from a bank I use frequently. Gorilla glue auto 3 seeds and none made it and I don’t usually kill them. This makes sense now. Good thread boys and girls

2 Likes

Hey misterbee :wave:

Just a heads up, that soaknbeanz link you provided is “some high tech sci fi chinese woohohooo synthetic bullshit”

At 1:50 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

soaknbeans.com Sorry for screwing @Kakalak’s Business reference up!! THANKS for pointing it out, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t forget @Baudelaire and Fleur De Mal seeds. Another OG OG breeder.

His site: FDM Seeds

8 Likes

Just a few pics to show the length RS is willing to go in order to scam. Making this catalog wasn’t cheap.

Who wants some coupons??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

When ANYONE goes to that length…RUN!! Especially when they’re only a “pass through REseller”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well, the good thing is that you’ve found a place where you’ll never have to buy seeds again.

I said "have to"…we all still do it!

4 Likes

Check out this post from Joe in the Rocket/Crop King seeds thread I made. He lists a bunch of their alternative names.

2 Likes