Rocket seedsđŸš«

Don’t forget @Baudelaire and Fleur De Mal seeds. Another OG OG breeder.

His site: FDM Seeds

8 Likes

Just a few pics to show the length RS is willing to go in order to scam. Making this catalog wasn’t cheap.

Who wants some coupons??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

When ANYONE goes to that length
RUN!! Especially when they’re only a “pass through REseller”. SS/BW
mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well, the good thing is that you’ve found a place where you’ll never have to buy seeds again.

I said "have to"
we all still do it!

4 Likes

Check out this post from Joe in the Rocket/Crop King seeds thread I made. He lists a bunch of their alternative names.

2 Likes

Well
long ago I heard a wise cartoon say “learning is half the battle” and with that I’ll chalk this up as a lesson. Just 'cause it’s shiny doesn’t mean it’s gold.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that “knowing is half the battle”, LOL.

5 Likes

Learning is half the battle to knowing?

(the other half is remembering)

2 Likes

Dude, sry for being negativ but WTF are those prices on that site! For pollen chucking seeds. Im dying inside that people spend money on that

That was this months rant and ill go back to my hole and stfu

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Nah, I hear ya!!! I couldn’t get pass the lousy coloring of the Graphics
 too pukish for me!! SS/BW
mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

mr7b3yqb

7 Likes

Always do extensive research before you make any seed/clone purchases folks!! There is so much info out there on good and bad seed companies it pains me to see people continually buying crop king seeds when I’ve known he sells counterfeits for a few years now thanks to researching them extensively. They get you by putting exotic or hype names in the mix (especially suspicious if these strains were limited or sold out fast). That’s my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Oops
it was close though

1 Like

I mean shoulda done some research as well

Alien technology was made by obsouleet and has never been available in pure form

1 Like

Was talking about soaknbeanz. If I had a seedbank i would never ever ever ever let anyone sell 10 seeds for 300 f ing dollars. Thats insane
 I would tell the breeder to take their 300$ pollen chucking nightmare somewhere else. People like this will never get my Respect or people who support this.

Look at breeders like @Tonygreen that sells worked lines that took years to make for 100$. He got my Respect!

Why i feel like sharing this is because this thread is about scammers and for me selling 10 seeds for 300$ for some pollen chucking seeds is a scam and those who sell it on their site is scammers!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

I have plenty of opinions of beleaf bro

But he isn’t a pollen chucker educate yourself

1 Like

Overly religious guy who is clearly for it in cash? Yes

Pollen chucker? No

Dude, pulling pollen from one “Elite” clone and dusting every hyped poly hybrid he can get his hands on IS pollen chucking
 Im sad that cannabis had come to this
 :slightly_frowning_face: Im sad that “good” people got NO standards. World is always a grey mess where the good things in life is ruined by human greed.

Pz

3 Likes

Gonna have to RESPECTFULLY offer a counter-point. Breeders (NOT CHUCKERS!!) like @SamwellBB, @Kakalak, and MANY others right here on T-H-E OG spend YEARS developing their Strains/Varieties, not releasing them until they are COMPLETELY satisfied as to the stability, heartiness, and trueness of their output. I can tell you with :100:% certainty that they DON’T release ANYTHING that doesn’t meet their HIGH STANDARDS. Example
@Samwell has sent me MANY packs of his creations that he NEVER released to the public. He wasn’t satisfied, so they never saw the light of day. All EXPENSIVE packs of Seeds are not a Scam, in my opinion. Certain Breeders only produce a certain amount of seeds. It’s like the Niche Auto Market, when you have only a few produced, the demand will ALWAYS be there. It’s up to each individual whether they’re gonna buy. I, too, won’t rock the higher-end seeds, but don’t fault those with either deeper pockets, or values. SS/BW
mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:NOTE: It’s soaknbeans.com

7 Likes

Was mostly talking about beleaf. But a seedbank that carry the gear of a breeder like that is not a seedbank that should be used. We who have grown alot of flower knows that the product that beleaf sells are pollen chucking shit for 300 - 350 $. Im not against pollen chucking or hype shit. But be this greedy and slap that kind of a price tag is laughing in the face of the people you are describing. A seedbank who get the gear from a breeder like that is also greedy since they know they will make more $$$ from a hype pollen chucker with those prices than a real breeder. When even the more “craft weed” seedbank start to let this madness run lose is when you know that greed have spread to the grassroots.

I have 110% Respect for breeders who does amazing real breeding. I want these people to get the profit they deserve, i want everyone who want to start growing to use these guys gear. Because i know they put their heart and soul into a product and that their product will grow better and give a better experience through and through!

This is why it makes me peaved that crazy pollen chuckers like beleaf is even on the same site. It says something about the owner of the site
 Greed!

Pz

4 Likes