Romulan Genetics

Here’s some photos of the Communion, these are a lil older but it’ll be ready for chop in about 2 weeks

27 Likes

How’s the Irish punch smoke?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Beautiful photos.

4 Likes

Irish Punch after 9 days drying and 30 days cure taste has strong grape punch flavor with dirty laundry undertones. :rofl: It’s smooooooth and the high takes off like a jet, unlike some strains the high goes up as long as your smoking, haven’t smoked to the point that I had to stop or leveled out. Once you stop it’s a slow fall and can be turned around with a fresh bowl, or choose to fall asleep without remembering when sleep set in. I like it. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Here’s a Jake’s Romulan from the original release.

30 Likes

Here is some of the Andorian (Blue Dream SC Cut x Romulan) from Romulan Genetics. Could only take it to day 59 due to the heat. But this is in a 15gal soil container. Pulled about 3/4 a lb off the one plant.

26 Likes

Here’s the Romulan before the cutting begins.

I took one branch today and I’ll take another 2-3 next weekend, and again the next weekend. I dusted one branch with pollen from a Destroyer. :grin:
I’ll save that branch for last.

21 Likes

The Romulan turned out really well. It was one of the smelliest plants in the garden, with pine and skunk smells. It’s very potent and i enjoy the high a lot, but it makes me stupid. It’s great for when I get home from work and I want to forget the day’s problems.

19 Likes

Are the Romulan Bx1 going to see a rerelease anytime soon? That’d be cool :sunglasses:

@RomulanGenetics :metal: I’m popping S1 seeds in the meantime.

3 Likes