Romulan Genetics

45 posts were merged into an existing topic: When a sponsorship is required to post?

@RomulanGenetics , @misterbee That is amazing. I can’t wait to hopefully land one of the communion cuts. Headdent is rocking along good, really nice and potent. Getting ready to order Romulan Blueberry today maybe?

5 Likes

Awesome Beauties

2 Likes

Ordered Headdent and have three in cups. Got them from Daggalove. Threw in a ton of freebies and new experimental strain Blue Dream X Romulan. Will be giving it a shot later.

11 Likes

the headdent is really nice. Just started trimming and smoing it. Some phenos have a sweet fruity smell. when dried almost smells bubblegumish also the is a pine / lemony haze pheno that is really nice. Running clones and will flower again soon. The potency is there and a nice relaxing indica buzz.

7 Likes

Awesome Kami, how big can the plants get and will they do hydro if you know?

2 Likes

Some phenos stretch quite a bit . best to lst them. Hydro would defeneitly Work.

2 Likes

Have two outside and starting to take off, heat was/is a big test. Covered root area like Az420 suggested till canopy gets more developed. Should be interesting :+1:

3 Likes

Well the Romulan x Head Dent was a bust came out to check them and they were gone! Lost a Thai also so…. Found the culprit and had to make tough choice either put the baby rabbit down or net the whole grow. Rabbit is being fed lettuce and grow is secured!

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @RomulanGenetics

Thank you @MoBilly this wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t linked me to it.
Thank you @Jinglepot for the incredible seed run.
These seeds are for Mrs. Helios to grow.

25 Likes

I’m happy you got in on that @Heliosphear ! You deserve it bro, you’re a great asset to the forum, and a right nice guy. :+1:

14 Likes

just found this thread and had a read thru.
I remember reading Jake’s posts over on icmag a while back.
Is that Communion cut in Canada yet??

I’m out west in BC but I grew up in the heart of the vancouver/lowermainland bc growing scene starting in 89. I do know a source for the actual Vic High cut but I haven’t asked for it. Same person sent me a romulan cut that is a federation female/next gen male. I have been slow vegging it and will run it this winter indoors. Excited to be on the list for the romulan seed co-op and can’t wait for those to get distributed.

12 Likes

Whereabouts in North Carolina are you located?? Spent some time down there around the turn of the century. Made it up to Linville gorge, Blowing rock, Grandfather mountain, Asheville, the Smokies etc. Did a lot of work up near lake Norman. The Blue Ridge Parkway is hands down going through some of the prettiest places I’ve seen in my life. Like taking a step back in time. Always wanted to do the drive during peak fall foliage. If someone wanted to do such a thing what time of year is best for leaf peeping?
Unfortunately at the time I was living down in Charlotte I could only get up to the mountains once in a while but it sure reminded me of home when I went. Looks a heck of a lot like the Catskill Mts where I live, Except your mountains height is more impressive and the mts are narrow at the peaks while ours have flattened tops in many cases. When i close my eyes i can still smell the Rhododendrons lining the pathway to Linville Gorge during springtime. Heavenly scent.
I have never tried Romulan but its on my bucket list for sure. Congratulations on making such a fantastic strain! Your reputation precedes you😊

7 Likes

Did you have to say “turn of the century”? :slightly_smiling_face:

Christ I feel old.

7 Likes

Lol. Age happens to the best of us. I told a kid something reminded me of Three’s Company and he looks at me sideways. He hadn’t even heard of the Aliens movies either.

8 Likes

Nice drop @RomulanGenetics

Cheers

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing all the info! Love the Romulan and Communion! It has been a huge help to me and my own vet issues. Hope you’re able to keep creating these killer beans :v:

3 Likes

Whoa… this looks like someth8ng I need in my life :drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Irish Punch!

26 Likes