Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Cool, make yourself at home. I’m going to try to do another run, and cross it to some other things in my stash of pollen. Gotta do something with the clones…

7 Likes

Seedalanche, I’ve got me gps tracker, but if I’m not back in a few hours, send a search party :eyes:

17 Likes

Looks :eyes: like trim jail. 🫤

IMG_4921 IMG_4919 IMG_4920

🫣 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Seed shucka fuck :wink:

Not even half way up the mountain, gonna have to camp here tonight

18 Likes

I never knew something was more tedious than trimming until I did seed shucking :flushed:

11 Likes

You said it brother🤪

3 Likes

I am with you.
Now I have a pair of silicon moulds that help me crushing the buds and the resin doesn’t stuck to them.
They help me a lot to crush and not get sticky.

After that, I have a big glass that I use at an angle and let run the seeds down and help keep the weed up.

9 Likes

You have a link, i need to buy some… :grinning:

3 Likes

What about this

3 Likes

I picked then in amazon very cheap. But the link is amazon spain so…
The honeybee pattern help to crush the buds pretty well.

2 Likes

1st time seeing this thread @Cartwright Pineapple sented/flavored cannabis is right up my ally. I’ll have to read through your thread and see what happened through the grow, I’m assuming everything has been a success :raised_hands:

If you decide to do any Giveaways for Pineapple stuff, plz let me know as I’ll be interested :blush:

4 Likes

Love those joints to pass time ! I’m going to be right there with ya in a few weeks I have too plants drying and I’ve got 6 more to dry and harvest seeds from. It’s going to take me FOREVER. lol

I need a seed sorter thing or something I can purchase that’s not over priced

Good shit bro !

4 Likes

For sure I will be making these available. I was on the good side of fortune this run, thanks for checking in. Not sure how I will sling them, but you will def get a pack or two.

I just use a big oval plastic plate with a lip. Tilt it, flip with credit card, old fashioned way, like the old days with album covers and seeded mexican brick :wink:

4 Likes

I’m more of a CD/Cassette generation unfortunately :joy: but I catch your drift my dude.

Let me know if we can work out a trade, I’d like pineapple terps. So far I’m limited to my Supafreak which is delicious but I want a few more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DIY-zigzag-seed-cleaner-fractionator.pdf (2.5 MB)

3 Likes

Frisbee and a card :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ahhh, we used the cd’s too, but not for weed :wink: You are on board for some beans. I figure a good dry and cure, and I will get them out. Always up for some new genes, thanks for the offer.

2 Likes

That seems less time consuming than sorting seeds haha.

@OhNo555 I’ve been using a saucer and rolling them around it and the. Blowing at the saucer to get the trash out. Within 5 min I have mostly seeds and stems

But I need to make time to make something haha. Last time it took me 5 days to manually get it done. I took so many breaks and did it for a few hours each day

4 Likes

Yeee haha !

This is like 10 days ago. Almost done. I just started my mothers milk - Bodhi repro too :grimacing:

15 Likes

Hi there, quick pic
Double rotten f1
Rotten pineapple f3 x willamette valley pineapple

Reverse rotten f1
Sweet and sour Cindy x willamette valley pineapple

Have a great day :wave::blue_heart:

19 Likes