Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Looking :eyes: GR8 @Cartwright, hope all keeps going well with that project! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The double rotten plant is looking spectacular !!! nice line work Cwright

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Kami and @OhNo555 , your positive vibes have been passed on to the girls🧜‍♀️

Rotten pineapple f4’s
Awaiting orders;)
Plethora of pollens to chose from. Could get interesting

Slow shrimp in the back, prob cull to make breathing room for most robust plants

14 Likes

More ‘double’ rotten action. Found a male that is looking and acting like a stud. he revegged fast after i pulled his balls and put him veg. No signs of flowering on 17/7 veg sched.

Thinned him out, a little slow release fert top dress, and he’s ready to hang and bang :open_mouth:

Awesome double serrations, fine structure, and reeks just walking past him :wink: yay!
P3250095
P3250094
P3250095

I have two clones of this chunky seeded babe from the above post
double rotten f1
P3130069

Here are the clones, revegged easy, rooted quick 2 for 2 :slight_smile:
Prob mom one up, and get one ready for od at a buddys shack.
P3250098
P3250099

Back after I sort thru some pollens, and make a plan, have a great day all.

14 Likes

Damn, that Double rotten looks amazing! Great job.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks alot man, means alot, and glad you like her. May have a few beans from her to send out. They seem ready, just letting her ripen inthe corner, Will keep you posted.

In other news, RPF5 beans are drying, soon to be ready for a small mailing. Didn’t get as many seeds as i would have liked, but there will be enough to share some.

9 Likes

That is some terrific news. You have soon reach IBL status on this cultivar, that’s very impressive :raised_hands:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Looking :eyes: good brother :sunglasses:! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

:clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

7 Likes

Ok, seeds dried and packed away. Now, to share the love. ‘All the love’ to the OG community :wave::pray::pineapple:

We will start with @CADMAN @sfzombie13 @Toker1 , getting theirs f5’s mailed out. Keep your eyes peeled :eyes:

Thanks a lot for your interest in this cross​:+1::pineapple:🤷

I’m getting two distinct expressions. One beefy cola wvp leaner, and the other is an ssc leaner. I am trying to keep the phenols separated.

I am mailing out the wvp phenol first, and I will be popping some of the ssc leaner

17 Likes

thanx a bunch! can’t wait to get some of these going.

1 Like

You are very welcome, have a great Sunday :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very generous of you as always bro :sunglasses:! HELL YEAH! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::rabbit::v:

2 Likes

I’ve got a pack of f4 I need to get going . Yours saying you’ve made a f5 now?

3 Likes

Yup, the f5’s just dried, and I plan to pop some just for kicks. The f4’s are excellent, don’t hesitate to pop them while I’m slinging the f5’s.

otoh, if you want some f5 to mess around with, just say the word. I have a few extra packs ready to go :wink:

4 Likes

I’d never turn down a seed gift :gift:
Might be a fun grow running both f gens at the same time. Thanks dm inbound .

4 Likes

Right on, i will include you in the initial mailing. Pop a bunch!!! Pick the best and toss the rest :wink: I will have plenty of beans in reserve for future mailings.

2 Likes

Amazing and thank you very much @Cartwright

2 Likes

Much thanks, can’t wait.

1 Like

She’s just dry enough to smoke a joint slowly.
Sticky as Fook.
I’m gonna have to say This is a winner.
I got high 4 tines off a joint today.
Now she can be euphoric with a few tokes
If you do a few more high as a kite with a good
Body Stone , relaxing and flying High.
To much and ya get stoned to the bone.
If i had to say she’s a hybrid blend.
Now her tastes haven’t fully come out
But she definitely tastes to me like pinapple
A bit over ripe , sweet.
Fucking Excellent, another top shelf imo.
Thanks Cartwright, Excellent addition to my selections of tastes and effects.
No lie I love her as much as my BBD
They just have different nuances though the BBD
Can hit you stoned between the eyes, they are
Different but equally excellent.
Many many thanks, fixing to spark one and watch
Sunset.
Happy gardens yall

16 Likes

I feel the same way, I love the bbd too, and I’m thrilled about your awesome harvest. Enjoy the smoke, I’m hitting it right now :wink:

Thanks too, for the awesome write up, just tickled she did so well for you

7 Likes