Roux's Hydroponics -fall 2018-

Yeah it’s an eye catcher for sure…but the FAM just has trichs dripping from all the buds and smells of fruity and piney/citrus, not to mention some really fat DENSE buds…it will be :fire:

If you make another round of them, I would love to run them again

4 Likes

I say goddamn my brother in envy here grow on man

1 Like

Hey all figure I update as we are still on auto pilot. Its day 54 for these all…

Grass Monkey-

Northern Lights #5 BX-

Tan Hammer-

C99 x Romulan

Cinderella 99

Tangie-

The Group-

Have a good weekend everyone :v:

15 Likes

Rockin the house brother.

Always great to swing by and see your work.

Most impressive.

1 Like

Much respect @99PerCent

Thanks for stopping in, your kinds word are always appreciated :grin:

1 Like

The Dark Devil F2s were harvested at 63 days from germination. Very fun and exciting to grow these as they surely knows how to turn heads.

Nice group shot of DDs before harvest. The Green Pheno is the 2 buds on the far left of the photo, the rest is of the other plant with purple pheno. There was a third plant that was mutant and did not amount to much, it was not included.

• This is the Purple Pheno of the DD. Obviously it has the wow factor of the dark purple flowers. Trichome production was fairly decent and well coated all the way down the long bud structures. The smell during harvest was very light and sweet, almost like a grape spree candy. This was the biggest of the DDs with some buds as thick as a pop cans. Even though the buds were not as dense as I would like it but had a decent yield for the one plant.

• This is the Green Pheno of the DD. It kept its green color right up until the last 2 weeks, then some light purpling occurred on the top flowers. Trichome production was decent on the top portions of the plant, but it lacked trichomes the further down the buds were on the plant. The smell of this pheno was much different as it was a very strong solvent type smell, like the smell that makes your nostrils flare and makes you raise your upper lip. Yield was OK, it did not fair as well as its revival pheno. After drying it took a modest weight for this one plant.

More auto harvest coming soon… :v:

15 Likes

Killed it with those DDs brother!

2 Likes

Amazing plants, and good eye for pictures as well !
Salivating here !
+karma :smiley:

2 Likes

dam brother right on beautiful

1 Like

The last 3 auto’s were harvested. The 3 FAMs came down at 68 days from germination. What a great grow with these autos, they didn’t hold back on anything; structure, smell, and trichrome were all on point.

Just a final shot of the FAMs before harvest. Hard to tell what from what, but there is 3 plants their and each are slightly different in their own way. Pretty neat as far as variety goes.

• FAM #2 - What this plant lacked in bud product, made up for it with trichrome production. These buds stuck to everything and everything stuck to them. Despite it size, it was dripping in trichs. The smell was a very enjoyable, heavy rotting fig aroma, stays in the back of your nose and has an underlying stomach acid smell that permeate to your brain. There were a few nice buds but just not a big producer and weighed in at 31 grams for the one plant.

• FAM #4 - This one has some good looking bud formations, and complimented itself by coating in trichs. Smell is a light kiwi with a salty sweet quality, this too lingers in the nose. The buds developed nice colas, but lack density. This was the second tier plant when it comes in at 43 grams.

• FAM #3 - This one takes the cake. Its bud formations were the most unique I’ve seen in a while. Nice bright full buds with a dense core. Trich production is keeping right on par with the others, However smell is much different. This came off with lots of skunky citrus notes that was bright but not overpowering. This is the champion of the grow coming in at 85 grams for the one plant.

Enjoy your weekend everybody! :v:

12 Likes