C99 x Romulan #1-

C99 x Romulan #2-

C99 x Romulan #3-

NL 5 BX #1-

NL 5 BX #4-

Tan Hammer #1-

14 Likes

Pretty high feedings.

Not sure why everyone feeds so high and my plants can never take that much.

Looks good though

5 Likes

Beautiful plants!

If I may, Im going to pester you with a few questions. I just started a C99 seed, and Its my first time with this strain. Im hoping you have some prior experience with this one.

Im curious how long I might need to veg it to fill up a 7.3 sq ft scrog screen - about 28" x 38". Im pretty good at LST and filling a screen, but I have no clue about how big this strain will get or how fast.

How tall is that C99 now, and how long did you keep it in veg? From what I have read, its a mostly sativa blend, but grows short.

3 Likes

I did 4 in a 4x4. Gave them 5 weeks from seed then flipped. They ended up around 1m in height and filled about 75% of my tent. I could have gave them a extra week or 2 veg time and that would have been perfect. Mine were GYO c99 version and we’re extra bushy. I fimmed them at the 4th node so slightly stunted them for a few days.

2 Likes

I was hoping I could get by with 4 weeks or so of veg, but it sounds like one plant might have some trouble filling my tent in that amount of time. Thanks!

3 Likes

Yeah at the time my grow area was far from ideal. I don’t know if it effected the plants performance. I have some female seeds version here I’m planting next grow as I’ve read they are the best and most vigorous out of all the c99

1 Like

Hey @SquirtleSquad, To be fair it is 1400 ppm that last them about 2 weeks, I could feed a lesser amount but would have to change the reservoir more often, but would be the same effect.

@anon32470837 , I’d say if your going for 4 weeks in that space, I’d go with 2 plants. You will have no trouble filling up the screen.

That C99 you see had some issues during veg (auto topped) but it was vegged 18 days, 6inches tall, then switched to flower. Once she hit flowering, she took off and stretched to 2 feet by the time she stopped. Yes bushy like, not lanky.

If you only want to do one plant, I’d be going at least 5 - 6 weeks depending on vigor to fill the space. C99 is a solid strain that explodes during flower. But to be honest, you should be able to get the same results from other similar strains as well.

6 Likes

Thanks! That helps with the planning.

1 Like

Lets see whats going on in the Auto Tent…

Killing it with VERY little maintenance.

Have a good one people!!!

14 Likes

Very nice, that’s what I strive for but can’t help but try to “maintain” them :slight_smile:
It’s like the name “forest service road” - since when did the forest need service???

Anyhow, awesome auto tent :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @HappyHemper …The tent was kinda an after thought, cuz I was bored with one tent and needed more in my life.

Greetings from the Regs Tent:
I took a few pictures to get us along this week…but mostly they are still building compact buds and haven’t started to swell yet. Lets go with Day 35 today:

Grass Monkey by @LED_Seedz -

Cinderella 99 by FDM @Baudelaire -

Tangie by Crockett Family Farms -

Have a good one everyone!

15 Likes

Auto Tent Day: 47

Dark Devil-

ReikoX’s FAM-

Have a good rest of the week!

16 Likes

I’m thinking I’m going to have to eventually order some dark devil, prob next year… if only because purple is my wife’s favorite color lol

6 Likes

Hi there @Niburan These are Dark Devil F2s from @Mr. Sparkles just to clarify :grin:

Did some light pruning today in both tents…Opened up some fresh bud sites.

Auto tent before:

Auto tent after:

I applied the same concept to the Photo Tent as well, no pictures because everything is very tight quarters…Here is everything I removed from both tents-

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

8 Likes

Think I might have to just switch to mainly autos, with a special photo grown for each grow… I’ve found having “free” medicine available means my wife uses it more >.> definitely going to look into dark devil, and do my research on what else in the autoflowering selection is effective for chronic back/nerve pain

3 Likes

Hey all, back with another update from the Photo Tent. These are all on autopilot as they make there way through week 6 since flipped. Some are doing better than others. Took a few shots of the plants and buds outside of the tent.

Grass Monkey-

Tangie-

Cinderella 99-

C99 x Romulan-

Northern Lights #5 BX-

Tan Hammer-

Be safe everyone! :v:

11 Likes

the fade on that one branch of NL5…
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just a quick update from the Auto tent. Snapped a few pics during maintenance. Day 53

Dark Devil F2-

Female Auto Mix-

Few close ups

13 Likes

Man you had to go and grow that DD woth the FAM. Now all I can stare at is that purple color. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes