Royal queen seeds

Anyone have any insight on RQS ? I have some 2 week old royal gorilla, kali dog and zkittlez going right now.

1 Like

I’ve run their Sour Diesel (described as eating gas station sushi, eaten in the cashiers booth at the gas station).

Loved it.

15 Likes

Thats awesome :ok_hand: I have a few of the sour diesel as well. Im really hoping to find a keeper but its only a 3 pack so I dont have my hopes up.

2 Likes

My very first SD seed popped was a keeper…lol

2 Likes

Alot of people say there genetics and breeding isnt very good. But everyone ive know to actually grow their stuff themselves is usually more than happy. They have a good menu and the plants and pictures ive seen of independent growers who grow out their stuff always look good and healthy. Keep us updated please as to how you get on with your Royal Queen plants Dank-D. Id be interested in seeing how their gorilla and zkittles comes out.

2 Likes

Those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As pretty as it gets!!! You do G-R-E-A-T work, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Forgot to ask, did ya make any seeds?

2 Likes

I ran RQS Northern Lights auto a couple years ago, OK, but I wasn’t impressed.
It was a summer grow and it got 'overheated a little. Buds were on the ‘airy’ side - probably because of the warm weather. OK but ‘Meh’

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I was trying to find a good sour d and they had great reviews so I picked some up along with a couple other strains. Guess I’ll find out here real soon

My first planned seed run is set for the fall!

1 Like

I am running their Northern Light auto right now. Three years old and not stored properly, 100% germ rate, strong seedling.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Did you find the stealth date code?
When you open the packaging up fully , it is printed in the pressure sensitive adhesive on the cardboard.

Cheers
G

1 Like