Running the nature farms

Welcome to the jungle

2 Likes

5 Likes

F1 is in topped.
F3 topped itself.
all the rest have been topped

2 Likes

These 5/12 are high grass skunk from TNF (the nature farm)

7 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 your pictures, well one of them, is a picture he shared on his IG.
Plants are looking healthy

1 Like

New shoes for the ladies

5 Likes

F1 was un-topped, it’s the tallest of the bunch, I tied her down. I’d assume it would be 28/29 inches.
F3 self topped is the shortest one at 18. Recently topped all 3 of her main tops.
F2, F4, F5, are all two feet tall.
Theyre all in FFOF soil, only fed 7.0 PH’d water. I messed up twice feeding them some myco type stuff. I thought since it was all natural I didn’t need to correct PH, when I checked it PH was at 5.0, they suffered a bit. They’re just now starting to bounce back. I still got the male in there too planning on making seed for the years to come. Maybe for trades?

2 Likes

These are
Tahoe og kush by cali connection
X
Super silver cough fast finish pheno by dynasty
They call the cross Tahoe silver
I’m liking what I’m seeing out of 10, I got 5 up. Really uniform plants, super dark forest green.
I’m digging them

2 Likes

Last but not least, these are the high grass haze by TNF (the nature farm).
The big droopy leafs remind me of the tops of carrots? No idea why but I feel like these will be big, monster plants judging by the way the leafs are growing. They look like prehistoric plants… agh well, only time will tell.

4 Likes

Whoops forgot to mention, the TOGxSSH they call it (Tahoe silver) & the HGH have all been topped. They’re also all in FFOF soil only 7.0ph water. Keeping it simple folks :sunglasses:

3 Likes