Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

That C99 Looks great. How’s she smell?

4 Likes

She is a joy to smoke. I say it is rotten pineapple with lemon and honeysuckle. I have tried several pheno’s of @Baudelaire’s Cinderella 99 and the flavor is pretty much the same across the board.

Edit: Sorry @Jellypowered, she smells fruity and sweet. I thought you asked about taste. Ha! Ha!

7 Likes

Lol No worries! I should have added the taste question as well. I’m still very much a newbie when it comes to actually partaking, and i’ve kinda been spoiled by multi level water pipes. I can’t do harsh, it kills my throat and makes me cough. I hear smoking a J is the best way to get the full flavor, but damn I don’t think my throat or lungs could handle it lol.

9 Likes

Dang @ryasco you have some nice looking ladies there! I’ll get there some day! Maybe this year with my supercharged compost that’s in the works!

4 Likes

Killing It brother love It.

4 Likes

Cindy at 58 days. I forgot this is the mutant pheno that can go as long as you let her. I wanted to run her one more time for fun. She tastes really good but my other pheno is way frostier and more potent. Look at the size of her though! :grin:

20 Likes

Are you gonna take biggest buds and re-veg it or you have cuttings of her.? L :eyes:KS great :+1:. Happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

Take her all the way! :grin: 14-18 weeks? Bet she would blow your head off then. :bomb:

4 Likes

I don’t have the patience for reveg. I always take clones but this one isn’t potent enough for me. It is a great smoke and fun to grow, but i have a better pheno except yield is a little less.

4 Likes

I don’t have the time or space for that. Ha! Ha! I have some Grass Monkey waiting to get in. This is just a hash run so i will let her go a bit more and freeze her for later.

Grass Monkey

12 Likes

@ryasco ,
Do you keep a cut of that Orange Creamsicle around? (sure looked like a keeper)

4 Likes

It was for me, i grew it for a long time. I passed it out several times but i don’t know who has what. I let her go do to just wanting different tastes. I still have a few jars around for reminiscing. :grin:

5 Likes

Here are two Grass Monkey, thank you @LED_Seedz!

They are three days in flower.

14 Likes

Cindy99 is so pretty! (keeper pheno)

Alchemy

20 Likes

Here is a nice sized Cinderella 99. (34 days)

15 Likes

We have three Grass Monkey girls at 6 and 2 days flower.

A longer internode pheno.

This is a tighter internode upright pheno.

A longer internode pheno.

21 Likes

@ryasco How long have you been farming?
Amazing stuff right here … Wow.

7 Likes

Make baseball bats with the stalks when you harvest.

Really nice looking plant in fist pic Grass Monkey.

5 Likes

I grew my first vegetables with my grandpa and helped with the chickens and rabbits at five or six. I grew my first cannabis plant in a closet that my mom found at thirteen i think it was. Wrong light but i took it outside as soon as i got home to get sun. It never made it to flower for a lot of reasons. It has all been an adventure since. I wouldn’t say i am a farmer, i just enjoy growing plants. :grin:

12 Likes

Dude, that’s almost exactly the same as mine, but with my Gram. She probably still has the picture of me at ~5yo and my first tomato plant taller than me.
Didn’t even hide my first plant, just put it behind my TV, and the “grow light” from blowes was terrible. Upgraded to CFLs and made it to like week 7 of flower before my mom found it, and – get this – told ME to get rid of it! :imp:
Harvested her buds, put all the stems and fan leaves in a bag, and told her that was the whole thing! :joy:

10 Likes