Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Here are a few Cindy 99 bud shots at 52 days.

Here are a few bud shots from an Alchemy i am testing. It is pretty but i am less than pleased with growth so far. It is a bit hempy. Big stems and long, long, internodes.

19 Likes

That C99 Looks great. How’s she smell?

4 Likes

She is a joy to smoke. I say it is rotten pineapple with lemon and honeysuckle. I have tried several pheno’s of @Baudelaire’s Cinderella 99 and the flavor is pretty much the same across the board.

Edit: Sorry @Jellypowered, she smells fruity and sweet. I thought you asked about taste. Ha! Ha!

7 Likes

Lol No worries! I should have added the taste question as well. I’m still very much a newbie when it comes to actually partaking, and i’ve kinda been spoiled by multi level water pipes. I can’t do harsh, it kills my throat and makes me cough. I hear smoking a J is the best way to get the full flavor, but damn I don’t think my throat or lungs could handle it lol.

9 Likes

Dang @ryasco you have some nice looking ladies there! I’ll get there some day! Maybe this year with my supercharged compost that’s in the works!

4 Likes

Killing It brother love It.

4 Likes

Cindy at 58 days. I forgot this is the mutant pheno that can go as long as you let her. I wanted to run her one more time for fun. She tastes really good but my other pheno is way frostier and more potent. Look at the size of her though! :grin:

20 Likes

Are you gonna take biggest buds and re-veg it or you have cuttings of her.? L :eyes:KS great :+1:. Happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

Take her all the way! :grin: 14-18 weeks? Bet she would blow your head off then. :bomb:

4 Likes

I don’t have the patience for reveg. I always take clones but this one isn’t potent enough for me. It is a great smoke and fun to grow, but i have a better pheno except yield is a little less.

4 Likes

I don’t have the time or space for that. Ha! Ha! I have some Grass Monkey waiting to get in. This is just a hash run so i will let her go a bit more and freeze her for later.

Grass Monkey

12 Likes

@ryasco ,
Do you keep a cut of that Orange Creamsicle around? (sure looked like a keeper)

4 Likes

It was for me, i grew it for a long time. I passed it out several times but i don’t know who has what. I let her go do to just wanting different tastes. I still have a few jars around for reminiscing. :grin:

5 Likes

Here are two Grass Monkey, thank you @LED_Seedz!

They are three days in flower.

14 Likes

Cindy99 is so pretty! (keeper pheno)

Alchemy

20 Likes

Here is a nice sized Cinderella 99. (34 days)

15 Likes

We have three Grass Monkey girls at 6 and 2 days flower.

A longer internode pheno.

This is a tighter internode upright pheno.

A longer internode pheno.

21 Likes

@ryasco How long have you been farming?
Amazing stuff right here … Wow.

7 Likes

Make baseball bats with the stalks when you harvest.

Really nice looking plant in fist pic Grass Monkey.

5 Likes

I grew my first vegetables with my grandpa and helped with the chickens and rabbits at five or six. I grew my first cannabis plant in a closet that my mom found at thirteen i think it was. Wrong light but i took it outside as soon as i got home to get sun. It never made it to flower for a lot of reasons. It has all been an adventure since. I wouldn’t say i am a farmer, i just enjoy growing plants. :grin:

12 Likes