Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Dude, that’s almost exactly the same as mine, but with my Gram. She probably still has the picture of me at ~5yo and my first tomato plant taller than me.
Didn’t even hide my first plant, just put it behind my TV, and the “grow light” from blowes was terrible. Upgraded to CFLs and made it to like week 7 of flower before my mom found it, and – get this – told ME to get rid of it! :imp:
Harvested her buds, put all the stems and fan leaves in a bag, and told her that was the whole thing! :joy:

10 Likes

Ha! Ha! Too trusting. :grin:

5 Likes

I was in the room and grabbed a few shots real quick.

Grass Monkey

A few cindy.

17 Likes

@ryasco How long are you planning on running the C99 in flower… the C99 I run finishes in 56 days… I run my Grass Monkey 60-63 days… some peeps I know run run to 56 days… plants are looking good.

5 Likes

Yeah, the C99’s I received via @Muleskinner usually fold up tent somewhere between 51-57 days.

6 Likes

The keeper takes 56-60 days and the big girl i have taken over 70 and harvested while still throwing a LOT of calyxes and putting on major weight. The keeper i took early at 50 days just for fun and it was still a great smoke but was missing some punch. I am excited to try the Monkey, thanks for the kind words. :grin:

5 Likes

Mine are from @Baudelaire and i assume are similar. :grin:

7 Likes

his lines go back to the very origins of C99. I am holding several packs and can barely wait to try them…have to wait until this fall unfortunately

7 Likes

I am very pleased with mine. I have a few seeds left that i am going to pop eventually to see what is there. They are all the same pretty much i just like finding outliers and seeing what they do. :grin:

7 Likes

it’s worth it, it usually presents several different flavors, phenos, from lemon/lime to papaya or pineapple.

6 Likes

how would you desribe the smell/taste of the ones you got Ryasco???

5 Likes

When i want to smoke for pleasure (taste) she is one i grab for a lot of the time, especially if i don’t want to get lazy.

8 Likes

Some Grass Monkey

A little Cindy

19 Likes

That’s not really a little Cindy, lol.

But they all sure look healthy and happy.

99%

4 Likes

Here are a few picture’s of the Grass Monkey.

GMA (#2)

The Mutant (so far the most impressive)

Various Grass Monkey

19 Likes

I’m curious why you say ocean forest is going to sh!t? Genuinely I would like to know because I have a few friends who mix Ocean forest/aeration substrate about 70-30 ratio and they seem to be doing good… maybe something happened I’m unaware of? I’m more familiar with hydro but I’m hell bent to learn organic soil too.

2 Likes

I used Ocean Forest for many years but i started having more die off sooner. I would add more top dressing but would just be chasing deficiencies. I could premix amendments to make it work but after all that the soil isn’t worth the price tag. I am lucky enough to already have compost and years of recycled soil around so i just mix my own.

9 Likes

The plants seem to like a variety of nutrient sources, but they all need good aeration!

3 Likes

Very interesting! Thank you for the info! I will be sure to ask them more about this as I was going to use that for my soil project.

2 Likes

Hey @ryasco! Hope you’re well and lifted. I like my happy frog but I find mulching makes all the difference. I’m working on composting but for now the happy frog has been good with proper mulch. IME. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes