S1 Exploration

Hi OG’s,

I hope you all are doing good. I recently made a few S1 seeds from a feminized Strawberry Banana. Since it came from a fem seed it could also be possibly S2 right? Anyway, I’m not in a hurry to grow them and also don’t have the room at the moment, but i would love to see them be grown. At the same time, it would be interesting and a good opportunity to see how a 2nd gen reversed plant will grow, for all the sceptics of feminized seeds. And it would be fun in general, an other grow to follow!

I want to send someone a 5 pack to grow. They only requirements are weekly updates (at least a picture), growing at least 2 seeds (the more the better) and do a smoke report.

I’ll germinate 1 to make sure they’re alive before sending (I’ll most likely grow it along). They were made using colloidal silver and look really nice. The mother was sexually stable, but I didn’t push it to it’s limits. She smelled like bubble gum and only in late flowering did the banana part creep in (SB= bubblegum × banana kush). Indoors it had large leafs and outdoor it had narrow leafs. Apparently it’s a good strain to make hash with :wink:

I will choose 1 or 2 people depending on the interest. If you’re down just post a comment with your growing method and when you can pop them seeds :slight_smile: I will also consider og trust levels and this is open to international, as long as you can receive a post card with seeds with no problem. More points if we have interacted in the past. Sorry for all the restrictions, it’s the first time I’m doing something like this and I don’t want someone that’ll take the seeds and dip. Please don’t take it personally if not picked. Everyone is welcome! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

29 Likes

Looks very tasty but I’m afraid my dance card is a little full at the moment, hope you find your ideal testers!

5 Likes

Strawberry Banana sounds great but like @Qtip I would not be able to get to them for some time due to other commitments. Best of luck, hope you find a couple great testers. Thanks for offering up your work to folks bud, really cool of you.

5 Likes

I’d grow all 5 out in the spring : o

4 Likes

just noticed you wanted to know my growing method, i grow in coco royal gold tupur and use teas, floraflex nutrients

2 Likes

Yeah, I kind of felt that people were busy. Anyways thanks for your interest @Qtip @DougDawson @harveest ! When you guys can, send me a safe addy and I can send a 5 pack each no strings attached :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You sure bud, don’t want to short you. I am sure you will find testers. I mean I am happy to grab some fem seeds but want to make sure you are not shorting your project.

3 Likes

Not at all. This is not a big or serious project, I dont really have a goal for it, it’s just for the love of weed and for fun. You are more then welcome to a pack. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bud, message sent.

1 Like

Sweet lil’ watermelons in that bag there @ELG !
I can’t commit but am going to enjoy the show :smiley:

3 Likes

yep, wish i could help as well but my next 2 grows i already have planned so it wouldnt be till #3. i’ll join in on the watch party though! good luck with it!

2 Likes

We have life! Ouff I got scared, it took 2 days in a relatively cold environment to germinate. Went directly in a solo cup with soil.

What I’m really curious to see is if I get a deconstruction of the strain or copies of the mother.

@Qtip @DougDawson @harveest letters will go in the mail tomorrow!

4 Likes

I’ll be ready > : )

gonna pre veg them in like febuary or something and hopefully grow some monsters in the ground

1 Like

oh yeah this is random, but one of my chem dogs (1 out of 3) that I grew, in mid cure it smelled like bannanas kind of, not so much anymore. never had a bananna smelling strain, but now I believe.

1 Like

Sounds like a good strain, just got to much already scheduled to run to do anything soon.

2 Likes

Ouff that’ll be nice, @Oldtimerunderground started his plants in March if I remember correct and got huge trees. I want to do the same, but haven’t decided on the line up, it’ll for sur have some SB, the rest I don’t know yet…

I have to say the mother leaned more towards the bubblegum side, only towards the end the banana came to “round up” the smell. Who knows you might get some crazy banana terpenes. Banana terps are pretty popular now.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Will be enjoying the show.

1 Like

Dropped the cup with the seedling on the floor last night. It looks a bit pale but I think it’ll live.

1 Like

wish I had a nickel for every time I have dropped a solo cup filled with soil and seedling…

…or beer!

3 Likes