SAN checking in @ OG

looking nice and healthy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I got some “Chupa” bud in last year’s secret santa and I really liked the smell of it. A sagey-gass smell?..

Will that be released again in the future @santero? I would definitely be interested in it.

Great work!

5 Likes

i feel so happy that you enjoyed those, bro :slight_smile:
i will always keep combining the “chem” and
“mexis” in many ways to enjoy this great mix.

there are 4 different versions from me in existence
(and i bet i am not the only one mixing these two).
i’m not sure if i ever remake specific “chupacabra”-
lines, tho. they are all rare and differ from each other.

__

having said that … just hit me up :wink:
i believe that i can still help you out with those.

the ones in question would be = oax x chewie
(chewie = stardawg/sour → chem-dom male)

14 Likes

Best. Strain. Name. Ever!! :joy:

10 Likes

yeah, we lol hard when my wife dropped that one :grin:

ezgif-5-f1d399fe8f

she names 90% of my crosses :wink: is the main
inspiration and creative engine of my operation.

28 Likes

Glad you liked my attempt at growing weed :crazy_face: It’s too bad I don’t have any more otherwise I’d give ya some. Maybe I’ll send ya some killer grapes :grapes:

I don’t know how many San crosses I’ve grown by now but can’t go wrong with any of em

I was going to upload some screenshots of the chemnesia awhile ago but was too lazy at the time haha

35 Likes

Neo beautiful work brought

Here’s killer cookies :cookie:

27 Likes

Your “attempts” are very, very adequate. And by adequate I mean excellent.

Whoever gets you as a secret santa is very lucky indeed :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Great to know the lineage. Now I know that it must be the chem influence that is drawing me in like a moth to a porch light :zombie:

I can smell the resemblance in Dr. Greenthumb’s Turkish Delight, so I’ll bet it’s a chem cross or something like it…

Anyway, it’s very generous of you to offer those. I would have to be crazy to say no.
:pray: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Pigeon landed : )

Wooohooo , every one a belter

Thankyou San your a star
: )

13 Likes

I couldn’t be any happier and more thankful! Huge thanks @santero! They got here crazy fast too. I dropped four each of Kaspar Hauser and Schoolyard Haze. It was a hard choice. Kaspar Hauser was the initial thing I had interest in, so had to drop those, but the other four have me really intrigued. I’ll be getting through all of them next. Thanks again! It’s
much appreciated!

31 Likes

Trop Biscuits sounds fire! Cool cross

5 Likes

Trop Biscuits and Your Highness really jumped out to me, but I also want to checkout the Sanfune. He says that tastes great and seems proud of it, so I definitely want to get a look.

8 Likes

Sanfume is a excellent plant super nice smoke.

9 Likes

i just showed sam these “WiFo”-pictures from his own seeds.
= White Fire x Face Off Og Kush Bx2, this is really good smoke.

she’s practially all OG with only a bit of the white showing in the plants frame, trichs and leafs.
the pictures are not from a current grow, but i kept that lady as a clone. if anyone wants to try her
= hit me up.

my wife calls her “WIFO” cuz it’s one of her favorites atm :slight_smile:

48 Likes

the dark green color looks great at the shots! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful!

I’d love too but I have too many runs planned out into next year and wouldn’t want to take away from someone who’d run them sooner. Keep up the great work brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

if anyone wants to try her = hit me up.

not seeds … i mean the clone showed in the pictures.

for people in europe it would be no problem.
for everyone else = it would be a gamble :wink:
(but i am willing to try. it has worked a few times in the past)

19 Likes

hmm no selection needed ?!! that is always a nice thing. :innocent:

4 Likes