SAN checking in @ OG

Yeah, exactly what I’m talking about. I could easily distribute 150 coins over a period of time, but not all at once. For me it’s not at all about the money, but the time and energy it takes to package everything and what not. It’s much more work then it might seem at first, and I got a super busy life. So I won’t have time to package that. The stamps for 150 ppl is still less then I usually buy seeds for every month :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

from my clone source:

about flowering time

I told before that the amnesia haze i use is indica dominant …
In flowering the buds will stretch a bit, wich is a sativa influence kind. But it will not be much.

source:
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/46314-organic-shiva-haze-santa-maria/?do=findComment&comment=545904

Yes, soma has had different Amnesia Haze clones trough the years, u can call it refreshment of genetics, i call it losing genetics and elite clones …The newer version u have, the longer flowering they are. (ive tried them myself + i see many grower reports online). Iff my amnesia would flower 10 or 12 weeks, i would trow it away for not being real. As long i have the first cupclone in my clone stable, i will use it. And … the shorter flowering clones is more indica and more concentrated tasting then all what followed afterwards.

source:
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/45820-shiva-haze/?do=findComment&comment=541174

potency

In about 12 years time … I have had 4 different Amnesia Haze elite clones, besides nr1, none of them survived my judgement rounds.

source:
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/45820-shiva-haze/?do=findComment&comment=541272

I gotten complaints about Amnesia Haze, being to strong and paranoia. Some call that good and look for that, others stay away from such things. Even me, a experienced smoker, when i grab this bud by accident and smoke it at wrong timing, it can be cruel.

source:
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/49792-help-choosing-an-eskobar-strain/?do=findComment&comment=651295

15 Likes

All the Amnesia Haze seeds(most of them bought around '08) I’ve grown have been around 12 weeks, stretchy with large, long, quite thin leafs, buds are elongated, having a sweet terp profile with lemon and Berry tones. The high is quite ceilingless, clear and creative with almost no comedown. It gets the heart going a bit which some don’t like, but I’m quite fond of it.

The core cut i had was finished in 9 weeds, fat leafs with much less stretch. The buds are the classic skunk #1 type with deep or age hairs. The high is a strong SSH buzz, giving you energy, creativity and with a indica euphoria. The comedown is quite noticeable and this is where I notice the most difference between the cultivars. I get the same effect of the hy-pro cut, even though that cut is a haze leaner and is around 11 weeks.

Tbh, I’ve been in contact with one cut and grown a lot of Amnesia and Amnesia Haze seeds over the years. My personal experience is from the seeds and not the cuts. I would never see myself as an expert in this subject, just someone that heavily emerged in the subject and looking for answers. :laughing:

As you said , the seeds from Soma today isn’t probably close to the initial lineage and if I would do a reproduction, it would be done from as close to the initial cultivar as possible.

4 Likes

That just sucks man. I’m very sorry you’re going through the pain of this loss. It’s important. It has meaning. -it shows how precious our chosen families can be to us.

4 Likes

the core is close to the cupwinner, that’s why she gets “confused” with it.

i also have no answers to any of these questions :yum:

maybe esko feels like telling us anything he did not tell anyone
since he holds her, but i doubt it will be anything new or more
disclosing as before, b-cuz you can’t tell what you don’t know.

effects are subjective, smells / taste are subjective …

proof is in the pudding. if there is no real pudding to eat, better
look for other pudding or get used to the simple fact that it’s not
real pudding.

(now i feel like eat’n pudding, lol … :grin:)

__

@Longtooth
thank you, bro !!

it’s a bit over a year ago now and i am still hurt like day one :confounded:

14 Likes

Too bad the pudding is no where to be found as an mortal. As you said, the real deal is closely held and the best Amnesia Haze I’ve smoked have not been from my garden with bought seeds. Maybe I’m just bad at growing, or maybe it’s like you said. The seeds that where sold are a backcross, or diluted in some way. IMO Amnesia Haze is still better then most hazes out there, especially the black cuban and those “NYC piffs” that have become so populare.

The (Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain) F2 reproduction you made is a good example how awesome the Amnesia Haze line is.

Maybe you could take those and cross it to the cup cut to get a BX line going :wink: wink hint hint :heart:

10 Likes

i did send the f1 over to my bro @zanzibar, he made the repro :wink:

i’d rather hit the amnees for my own “rhaspberry haze”
when i come to repro the chocolate rain, hehehe …

let’s see what happens, no?

scheduled stuff almost never happens as planned, so … no plans ! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry @Zanzibar, didn’t know you where the one behind that fantastic repro! Thank you btw for making it!

6 Likes

I have this and really want to get it going. :wink: :yum:

4 Likes

I’ll get a photo up here for the Lemon Thai ix that you made, @santero. I have three in the raised bed and they started flower a week or more ago. Two plants are about 5-6 feet tall, and one is only about 4.5 feet tall but wider than that! These are from your seeds I grew last year for a seed increase. Thanks again! :pray: :v:

7 Likes

If you could find that chocolate raspberry pheno of chocolate rain I had it ran her for a couple years back 10 plus years ago.

That’s one strain I still miss esco’s chocolate rain

13 Likes

@santero thanks for the reminder!! i was not aware that they outsourced the seed production,
i think i m sticking to much to the old stuff. that also comes from my helplessness with all the crosses that are out there today.

so maybe you can give some guidence for a new strain addittion and for a cool projekt to share with OG. i need somthing for the evening and night that puts me to sleep.

4 Likes

Don’t talk to me about that. feel you there :grinning:

3 Likes

thanks bro ! your are not alonetoo! :innocent:

2 Likes

guys, i have been checking on the oreoz (ooze) and found
her lineage to be “secret weapon” x cookies and cream f2.

what is “secret weapon” …
is there a lineage or is this one of those mystery-games?
the genetics look fantastic! gonna make a pic of the clone
i am growing when it comes to the chop :wink:

14 Likes

There’s a Secret Weapon that’s Cheesequake x White Widow.
IMG_1396

I can see that being in Oreoz.

16 Likes

I can see that being pretty tasty :drooling_face:

6 Likes

hell yeah! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Some pictures of a m39 x sour diesel ibl santero was kind enough to trade me. Outdoors at 53° north in central alberta.

I was letting them grow out big enough to take a ton of clones and grow those inside. Excellent deep skunky smells coming off these. Old school smells have me excited.

One appears to have started budding early, might even finish if the fall is good.

31 Likes

There’s also this one from In House:

6 Likes