SAN checking in @ OG

That looks awesome ^^^ anything og i like usually . I always want to see finished stuff bc it always looks diff when cut down, but you can definitely see cool structure and size n shape in that one there. Looks dope!! Thanks for sharing more stuff to see. i like your review too.

Just some plants in veg here, going to try to order them properly like this

@santero :
BERRY NICE PLANTS 2.0 ( so far found one nice long hair female already! )
SOUR D X LEMON THAI freebies

@Zanzibar :
la con x cocoa kush
Cocoa kush f3

Me, dopedank (by brothersgrimm)
Apollo 11 x queen of soul (2024) (brothersgrimmseeds)

Try to put pics in that order here, just growing still . Trying to keep them small and bug free , somehow the mites found a few they like but theyll be ok. I think ants deliver them to the plant, idk how they got up here on this deck at all. Also the leaf miners getting busy again, those are the 'squiggle" lines in the leaves. they dont kill the plant really but they get very annoying, losing fan leaves sometimes, but they arent a big deal. i use plant dish soap ‘soapy water’ and citric acid but for mites ive been doing full soak dunking the plants in a mixture w some extra stuff like neem or herb oils.

bnp 2.0

SD x LT freebies

Cocoa F3

apollo 11 x queen of soul

Ok pics are in order, gotta give em a lil water soon lol

20 Likes

These are the two la confidential x cocoa kush , forgot they were in the pile, makes it hard to see in the first pics.

This one plant had something interesting going on, it had two tops and doubled its leaf set at the same time, making 4 fan leaves at once like ppl call polyploid or something maybe . Have no idea myself, just thought it would be cool to try to point out. I just fimmed/topped one little node and it looks normal now.

i most definitely have one nice long hairs Berry Nice Plants 2.0 female so far and just Found another one today, that makes atleast two now. Stoked! they are doing great.

Stoked to celebrate finding a Cocoa Kush F3 female too, wow! Feeling lucky! Definitely be excited to see some repro of more cocoa stuffs, this would be so crazy to blaze down this plant later on and get to try it. unreal , yall are the best.

14 Likes

I will echo that @santero is definitely a nice guy!

He sent me seeds, because i asked, when i was looking for nice sour varietals (cheetos f2)

So when he was looking for seeds, i was eager to send them in return!

But even so, he sent some more back!

He is a nice guy!

11 Likes

i finally had some time to write up some smoke
reports of samples i recieved or grew from friends.

first up there is smoke-report for @ohwolfie’s
“white cherry truffle x family vault purple” f2’s i grew :wink:
(did you name the line somehow, mate? for my notes.)

1:
white cherry truffle-like nose, cherry noir nuances that combine with berries
but also like a caramel pudding in the aftertaste, but with a berry-like mainnote.
this is very appealing (!) effectas are balanced but favor the body side. i have
been floating on this one here.

2:
elegant cherry noir with caramel and sweets, even better than #1
with a creamy nuance but different than the #1, more dark/bitter.
the wife loves this one here. she saiys it relaxes her spine and gives
her mood a positive boost via the FVP.

3:
purple plant, the other two had mere purple nuances this one went full dark
smells sweet, cherry-berry, verrrry elegant smells. this one is my favorite :slight_smile:
sweet and “blue”, the effect is similar to a very good blueberry, creative and
inspiring (kinda euphoric), but still relaxed and calm.

all three plants yielded “normal”, which means very good, because they were
all seeded and still filled the glasses to the brim, just like unseeded buds :+1:

overall really amazing smoke. i will definetly grow the other half of the seeds later on and hope for a nice keeper. you have combined very fitting lines and the result is nothing but impressive and special. i love the combo and enjoy it greatly… thank you so much for these
seeds, my friend. i am cherrishing the hell out of my glasses and hope they don’t run out
empty too fast.

31 Likes

and another is for “Boudica”-Samples, send in by @barrie48

slight fruity whiff and a very nice effect, balanced and full.
perfect for waking and baking, focus and clarity with a little
lazy red eyes mixed in. morning smoke for a pothead like me.
smoking the whole pure joint in one go got me perfectly ready
for a nice productive day with an old school long-time effect.

blood orange smell comes from this little baggie and the bud
smells really good, grinded even better. there is a spicyness
wavering over the ungrinded bud that gives room to a sweet
red orange smell that hits my face when opening the grinder.
but it sadly fades in the smoke. the effect is quite heady for
me while my wife tells me she feels a bit lazy after smoking.
a turpentine taste accompanies the joint that also bears this
long-time effect that is mostly missing from modern varieties.

sweet fruity nose, most apealing from all three. very tropical taste/
smells and effects. like the cindy but with a bodacious influence that
balances out the effect and makes it less nervuos in comparsion to the
c99 by herself. this is uplifting mainly with a comfortable numbness in
my wife’s spine. i noticed an urge to read (awake head, rested limbs).
tropical fruits on the brink of rotting, giving it a ripe and sweet taste.

if these are the mothers of the upcoming boudica repro (?)
then … we indeed are all in for a real treat very soon :yum:

hopefully my interpretations are not too much off :slight_smile:
thank you so much for letting me have a toke, barrie.

32 Likes

just realized i should have made some pics from the buds, lol …
now it’s all just boring words :frowning:

18 Likes

That’s a proper smoke report thanks my friend :heart: and indeed that will be the mothers ^^ my setup is ready to go! I will shoot some pics in a few weeks

15 Likes

Well, you can’t guess the smells and effects by looking at bud pics right? Pot heads like words too :smiley:

What is “FVP”?

12 Likes

" Family Vault Purple "
Spyrock Blueberry x Garberville Purple Kush

bred by og crazy larry out of mendocino’s long valley region.
it was released in limited fashion by aficionado seeds :wink:

24 Likes

purple stuff was always my favorite, specifically gdp and erkle and purple afghan stuff but anything with tasty color is just soo good! those sound amazing and i really like those smoke reports. well described and sounds like they have great effects. i miss the light purp and dark purp range of colorful flavors.
sounds like a fascinating cross that would have cool structure no doubt, PurpleKush always was bulky and cool looking to me, having a nice smooth smoke texture. been a long time!

I remember Boudica but never tried it, that sounds fun and cool too! great to hear about it, sounds like it has interesting profiles, it reminds me of classic stuff that most definitely got me more ripped than some of the modern stuffs ive tried. i like the sound of awake, some stuff ive had lately has been just way too sleepy and it was all i had, having to force myself awake to do stuff. it can be nice at times for that sleepyness too, but i like the active stuff alot more! Boudica = On my bucket list!

6 Likes