Sanddan's Amazing Purple Punch

Harvest was a week ago and the plants were hung to dry in the tent. We had some very hot weather last weekend which messed with the “slow dry” plans but I ended up getting a full 7 days before trimming and jarring. I ended up with 7 qt jars of manicured bud with no popcorn. More than I had hoped for when I started and more than expected for only 3 plants. This is for my personal consumption so I am very happy with the results so far.

9 Likes

Average sized, inexperienced trimmer (me).

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with that nug.

2 Likes

Thanks Still

I did a weight today, 223 grams total dry weight. I graded the buds, A for biggest, B for medium and C for smaller buds. The above bud in the picture would be a “B” grade. I got 4 jars of the A grade, 2 jars of B grade and 1 jar of C grade. No “airy” popcorn even in the C jar, just small nickel to quarter sized. Way more than I planned on with only 3 smaller plants, I only did 3 weeks in veg after buying the clones as I didn’t want or need a huge harvest and stripped the lower branches hoping to keep the popcorn to a minimum.

How long should they be cured before I can sample some? I have plenty of smoke right now so I don’t “need” to smoke it, just curious. I did smoke some scissor hash, all I can say is WOW. Tasted like the hash I smoked in the 70’s.

3 Likes

you can smoke her whenever you want but she’ll be alot better in a month or two.
good work - enjoy !!

4 Likes

I just got some purple punch I think, from HardRock in a trade for some of my seeds, I will definitley be putting them to the top of the list now. I hope they turn out as good as yours man, stellar job.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been smoking on it for a while now and I love it. Super sticky buds and is more potent than the store bought version that was labeled 26%. There were clones from the same grower, main reason I bought them. I think they could have gone a little longer but who knows?

3 Likes

Purple Planet fem seeds is what I gave https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=purple+Planet+&act=viewCat

1 Like

Cheers for the reminder man.:thinking:

1 Like