Sannie's Seed Shop

I too am interested in Sannie’s Jack. For some reason, I was not attracted to the plant back in the early 2000s nor in the early 10s, but now I regret not getting my hands on it.

5 Likes

@santero great idea :sunglasses: also going to check my seed collection…ive got about 2500 kinky cheese f3 seeds thats for sure…

7 Likes

Kinky Cheese F2 i thought F3 but its F2

also found some Tielse Haze x Sugar Punch :sunglasses: forgot these :sweat_smile: could be fire

19 Likes

Over the years I tried some seeds from all your crosses you send me. I had several males but remember a really parfumey female in the kinky haze I had. I put it in flower direct from seed so it wasn’t big but great weed. The jar was empty fairly early lol

4 Likes

Send at least a quarter of my Kinky Cheese collection to Sannie for the freebies… @mndlss yhe you can find some really nice phenos for sure, really appreciate the old strains you can find so many diff phenos love it

5 Likes

archive.org has historical snapshots of Sannies Shop if anyone wants to look there for reference. The following is from Jan 2023. Search the wayback machine at archive.org to see further back…

4 Likes

Wow great to have you back
Best wishes

5 Likes

@Barrie84 yes i got the freebees think i stil have some beans in the pack
Had no luck in germinating them so i never grew them

2 Likes

Great, indeed there were some troubles with NBD many reports of herms… But Foolonthehill told me he found some phenos with late nanners (sometimes) but they dont trow pollen he crossed it for many years… One thing will be sure this cross needs allot of time and work

2 Likes

It just so happens that I know a guy who also has “a few” of sannies strains stashed away…:wink:

9 Likes

Lets go my buddy’s :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Count me in on the Sannie reproduction project! ETA: does anybody have original beans of Esko’s Chocolate Rain kicking around? I always wanted to get my hands on that (and the Oaxaca IBL), but they always seemed to sell out… until one day, they were sold out permanently.

12 Likes

Yes I have Chocolate Rain along with other’s and a handful of unreleased E$ko…. :wink:

17 Likes

Chocolate Rain is impressive!!!

2 Likes

Anesthesia & Extrema were awesome. Wish I could score some still.

4 Likes

Unreleased strains from Esko you making me very very curious right now😏

6 Likes

I have to second that

3 Likes

hey alaskagrown long time no read!

Very curious what Eskobar strains/crosses you have in the vault. All I have left from then is 12 seeds of
Shiva99 by Esko. I think I grew everything else. lol. Sannie’s Jack and Sugar Punch were something as was Esko’s Chocolate Cheese and BBC X C99.

4 Likes

Same as @Agreenpassion.

Been stocking up on Esko repros through the Seedheaven shop and just popped some Rhaspberry Truffle F3 I made, F2 made/named by @santero (Santa Maria Planck cut x Chocolate Rain). He might have some more repros up his sleeve in the future. And the shop gets restocked regularly.

Big fan of whatever has the Chocolate Rain in it.

Got a fair bit of the latest Sannie releases before he closed up shop but never experienced the old stuff from the golden Sannie days. I’m kinda waiting a bit if he’d pop back up before I start thinking of doing a possible repro (or an homage or somethin).

Rhaspberry Truffle F2:

28 Likes

Thats a beautiful pheno you got there, love her structure :heart: im gonna reproduce the Boudica i will do this next year outdoor, with large plants… Have some projects of my own first i will start with Dr. Boom (Tielse Haze x Boudica) after that i will focus on the Boudica F3

9 Likes