Sannie's Seed Shop

I’m a sea of green kinda guy and I just shit myself…lol…awesome numbers! Yields and turnaround time must be fantastic!!!

6 Likes

And here 2 pheno of blueberry heaven clones almost 0 % strech

33 Likes

Anybody knows if foolonthehill is active on this forum… He send me some New Blue Diesel but i cant find them anymore :confused: loved this strain growed it twice… One of the best indica leaning pheno tastewise for me… This guy has some knowledge about cannabis for sure

2 Likes

Was that
New blue line x diesel
?

2 Likes

So I have a ton of original Sannie’s Shop gear sitting in the seed fridge…I’m thinking about possibly starting up a preservation thread and donating the seeds to folks wanting to reproduce his genetic lines…

Let me know what you all think. :slight_smile:

P.S. And yes I do have New Blue Diesel :wink:

35 Likes

This is awesome!

4 Likes

^^^ What he said :smiley: :metal: :pray:

4 Likes

Wow , you are alive :boom:

1 Like

Yes…life threw me a curve ball in the form of a growth in my neck…and a few other things on top of that…had too much on my plate before that and that was just the icing on the cake.

But….I’M BACK!!

26 Likes

Glad you are back @Alaskagrown, would love achance to reproduce sunnies gear… lost all of what I had, I was a mode of there and was getting anything I wanted. I do miss sunnies stuff no doubt

5 Likes

Very nice growing! That’s an awesome sight. I’m impressed. I’ve never tried SOG yet. :v:

3 Likes

Great idea love it❤️

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d like that too. I still have some sannie’s gear in the fridge too

7 Likes

That is a wonderful idea. I will be making preservations of Sugar Punch, Silverfields, Killindfields, Herijuana, Jackberry, and Blueberry Heaven. However, there are other strains I´d like to get my hands on. I have Selene, which I understand is very similar to NBD. Let´s do this!

7 Likes

Never growed Selene but she has some killer genetics… Very curious

3 Likes

there must be like three dozen lines in the stash …

i was also thinking about getting some of sannie’s preserved
(maybe even create tributes, like i do for esko’s old stuff?)

good idea or not ? :no_mouth:

26 Likes

@santero Good idea :+1:
Im interested in sannies jack (seeds)
And kronocaine

10 Likes

I’ll see what I have in the fridge and contribute what ever is needed. I don’t have them in the original packs because at one point in Time I thought it was a good idea to store them in small plastic capsules lol

6 Likes

That would be an awesome idea and I would collaborate if needed with anything. It would be exciting and it would also be rad if took some lines further.

5 Likes