Sannie's Seed Shop

I might be mistaken but I thought whoever runs tropical got their hands on some of the seeds, possibly from doing an order from sannies when they were available for free. I think their repro was from only a 5 pack of seeds too. I’m not sure fatrasta is actually involved with those people.

I remember calling out tropical years ago because they didn’t even give him credit for where the seeds originally came from and since then they put his name for credit.

@SiCKNeSs Prob because they were stuck up assholes. I gave away pretty much all my stuff from them awhile ago. Fly to the fookin moon or whatever they used to say all the time haha. I remember one of em constantly going on angry rants talking shit to san all the time.

7 Likes

Didn’t know that, thanks for the info :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Do they still make seeds?

4 Likes

@neogitus I was unaware of this information but it’s quite possible according to this: Breeder: Locals, Fat Rasta & Charles (SP). The only sure thing is that someone is doing a good business with those seeds :wink:

About NAW, I was only joking with @santero I still remember their crew and posts :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Heya all
All the strain i grew from Naw was fuckin’ herm
And IMO Poldergrower is just an asshole

7 Likes

Not sannies but I have some of Useless lemonberry I’m fixing to germ and a a surprise from the old
Fusion lineup.
I’m waiting to hear about some other
Goodies from Cali.
It blows my mind how much work is going on out there, other states to.
It’s just crazy

5 Likes

I grew some kf and it was not very impressive outside of yield. Was harsh and i was pretty much giving it away. Looked great in a bag though.

6 Likes

I have eskos bluechem f2, chuckys bride and sour D x lady cane.
Have grown out holy princess and chuckys bride many times, one of my favorites of all time.

9 Likes

Agree , both hold a special spot in my memory , specially the HP

7 Likes

This is Sannie’s Motherlode Kush in my garden. Aroma like milk off of Froot Loops cereal. It hit very hard, strong effect. I found this pheno in my 2020 outdoor and ran it again from the clones in this 2021 outdoor garden. I used it to make some crosses and shared out quite a few cuts as MLK4. Not sure if it’s still floating around somewhere. It is the mother of the Genie female I used to make Genie Juice and Dream Genie.

I have a few more of the Motherlode Kush seeds. They were fem only. I received them as freebies with a few orders. I’ve also got a few Triple Pakistan, Sugar Punch, Herijuana, and a couple of others in the stash.

28 Likes

One question.
What about Knutsel?
I was a viewer on OPG and I never saw him post anything, comment…
What was his role?
He is behind a lot of projects, and now he disappeared along with Sannie

6 Likes

Knutsel didn’t post many things on Wietforum either… Also i dont know how old Sannie and Knutsel are?

4 Likes

is the g-39 g13 x m39? if so that sounds like the most interesting pairing with the 88g13hp male floating around ive seen yet. like 1990 cash cropper special. full disclosure m39 is my rks, probably meaningless to others lol.
also maybe pairing the berry lines with some of the newer releases (90s lines) from dj short could re-invigorate them? i have some jackberry f4s from maybe 2015 and that could even be too late to really get a true sample of its glory.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the purple pheno was known for not being all that potent. It was the green pheno that was supposed to be good.

7 Likes

The g39 was like green manalishi x headcandy or something but take what I say with a grain of salt :stuck_out_tongue:

That kinda sucks about the killing fields being weak. I have a few packs of that and I was planning on eventually growing them but guess not anymore lol. Least without sannies I never would have joined opengrow and met some awesome people so it was worth it.

I have an m39 cross growing right now and I have grown another one before. It reminds me of nuken or god bud smell wise. Not the hugest fan of it’s smell (I’ve had it too much over the years) but it looks pretty dank. Most of the phenos I’ve had in both grows have that smell so I’m guessing that’s what m39 actually smells like.

It’s nothing like the crap that used to be sold all around Canada.

Few screens from my ig cuz I’m a lazy ass and don’t want to upload from phone atm haha (this is stardawg x m39 from san but this pheno smells pretty much identical so most of my phenos from another grow which was tahoe og x m39 so I assume this is the m39 poking through at least in smell. Both crosses made by San.

17 Likes

Fair but i wont be running any more of that gear, mostly because they are gone, but a lot because i just had bad luck on the kf and it was easily my 6th grow or so. The herijuana was good, but the kf made me cough so much i actually spewed once.

2 Likes

Had a purple sugar punch twice out of 2 packs of seeds… One of them was also very coughy but very potent

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind recreating NAW gear and giving out for FREE…
Be kind like a big :fu: from OG. ;). Haha

Alaskagrown

16 Likes

SugarPunch

38 Likes

@Tracker Thats a beautiful plant my friend​:heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes