SativaIndica's Grow Gallery

If I ever get these seeds to germinate I’ll enjoy having a second light and experimenting with new nutes. Got a new pump so I can run all four buckets along with air stones instead of having the four small pumps. Drilled more holes into the top part of the waterfarm buckets so more roots can get to the nutes. And thank u thank u to whoever gave me the idea of using panty hose on my intake fan to keep dust out! So yeah, if these damn seeds germinate my second grow should be all that much more awesome! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hopefully this is the successful start to grow #2 :grin: 9/20/18

6 Likes

package for you went out in the mail today!

hopefully you’ll get it monday

2 Likes

Awesome thank u! I got a package from @ReikoX today too and I’m super grateful for y’all lookin out!!! Just have to give a quick shoutout to the Xmas card Reiko sent everything in! Def made me laugh :joy:

5 Likes

Got one seedling in the bucket!

3 Likes

Glad you got a chuckle out of it. I buy cards in bulk. Usually get well soon cards.

2 Likes

It’s one of my childhood movies so I loved it :grin:… and I have a fondness for stickers and pins. Did u design those stickers?

2 Likes

Just the BlakSvn the rest are from bulk amazon.

2 Likes

Nice touch for sure lol. Needed some cool stiks :joy:

1 Like

Finally stopped killin seedz n started sproutin ‘em! Thank u @ReikoX for the plug! I’m using Delicious candy by delicious Seeds, Appleberry by sumo seeds, and chemdawg by seedsman. The big sproutling I have pictured is a mystery seed: fingers crossed it’s female!

3 Likes

You will like that Delocious Candy. I ran the one I popped for quite a while before letting her go. Everything I’ve run from Delicious has been decent.

I won those Appleberry, never run Sumo seeds gear. Interested to see how these turn out.

Finally that Chem Dawg came to me from @MadScientist I belive he ran them in the 16oz cup challenge. They looked incredible.

4 Likes

I’m excited to see the results! Hopefully before Xmas I’ll have some dope ass trees to show everybody :sunglasses:… thanks again!

1 Like

Hey @toastyjakes thanks for the seeds man! Toasty af :sunglasses: … I will of course use some my next grow and post plenty of pics

4 Likes

glad they made it! not my best tape job haha

3 Likes

Lmao my friend said it’s cool how u stuffed ‘em inside the cardboard … thank ya thank ya!

2 Likes

Haven’t had much time for cannablogging, but look! Errrrbody still alive! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow the one in back had a monster growth spurt! I guess she’s ready to top… other than that I guess I’m not gonna prune much, just let em do how they do lol. Fuck it, I like pop corn buds as long as dey tasty :yum: (yup imma remain a scaredy cat when it comes to aggressive pruning :nerd_face::sob::scissors::scissors::scissors::no_entry_sign::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:)

3 Likes

Man idk exactly what it was, but this grow is way better than my first one! No nute burn, much more rapid growth… I still have the same prob of one big ass plant and three little ones, but that’s just due to my inability to germinate shit :expressionless::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Did I just uncover the four leaf clover of pot?? Do most plants have 17 leaves on each set???

9 Likes

haha! pretty bad ass mutation!

2 Likes