SCAM WARNING: Spanish Growshop > Tucultivo.Net

I bought directly from Rafa my Destroyer beans. He keeps selling some strains, including Destroyer, through discrete dm’s and by pay pal payment. I asked him about the possibility of people seeling seeds which were from breeders packs and he said that it is possible but that it was a risk. Again, we will know with time. I know Peyote Purple when I see it. I also have Panama x Deep Chunk from older sources, so I can compare that too. In the meantime, buy directly from Rafa if you dont want to risk getting scammed.

5 Likes

This are very valuable information for me, because this could mean maybe I got not cheated?! I don’t dare to believe I got really Destroyer beans.

Thank you for the link to Rafa.

edit: I’m very curious about the handwriting on the zip bag I got.

2 Likes

True, Cambodia has changed a lot over the last few decades. Back in 2005 I was given some local sativa whilst staying in the ghettos on the Green Lake (Bon Kak) that was heavily psychedelic. Some of the trippiest weed I’d smoked in my life at that point. But as you say, the genetics have been muddied since then.

I really wish I had the forethought to have kept a few seeds back then, but I was a bit of a nomad and probably would have lost them before getting a chance to grow them out.

I was very disappointed to find only hybrids and indica on offer when I was last living down around Sinnville circa 2015, but I was buying off the Khmer Navy (long story) and I think they were importing it rather than it being a local crop. :slightly_frowning_face: I had to make do with that and the Nepali hash a friend was getting from “H”.

I need to go back again soon, but I’m worried it isnt the same country it once was. The green lake is long gone and have you seen what they did to Sinnoukville and Otres? A few close Khmer friends lost everything they had when the Chinese investors where allowed to move in and take over :cry:

Took some time to reach the fridge sorry. But the result ain’t good. The zip that contains the Destroyer I have has no handwriting, but a sticker with cannabiogen logo. There’s a lot ID on it (which was usual practice for CBG). And it’s a 10 pack (11 actually), not 12.

LoL let me assist you here, the handwriting belongs to a scammer.

Reach out to Rafa

Scammed Peyote Purple seedling coming up. Just for shits and giggles:

Second one is sprouting too :joy:

Wow… thanks! Just wanted to order some