Scammer Alert?!

How about this, I won’t be taking accepting anyone who joined OG after @DannyTerpintine as a “vouch”
:man_shrugging:t2:

@DannyTerpintine has handled several group buys with a lot of money. No complaints from any of us on any of the buys! I doubt seriously the ‘scammer’ thing!!

6 Likes

grey fox is Ole Reynard. He’s been on OG longer than you’ve been alive. :wink:

…I’m just waiting for you to remove the FUD post on IG and apologize? But I won’t bite my tongue over it.

5 Likes

Well how bout THIS… I joined BEFORE @DannyTerpintine. My rep here is not besmirched in any way
??

7 Likes

he thinks I’m a scammer because I asked for $20 shipping in Crypto. I’m in Canada and can’t use Venmo, CashApp, Google Pay. My PayPal is banned. What else am I supposed to use?

7 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy I really don’t want to argue. Can we squash this now? Is there something else you are looking to hear from me?

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it dude lol this is total and complete BS! I’m out and off of this subject! It’s ridiculous and that’s all I gotta say.

4 Likes

So picture this Farfetched scenario…,

Scammer poses as a breeder. Creates a website(very cheap to do btw), with a bunch of fake strains. Invests money into packaging. Gives away a bunch of free fake seeds. All to get more traffic to his fake seed selling website.
Nah couldn’t happen, right?

1 Like

paranoia DOES strike deeply at times… I think you need to chillax and smoke a bowl…or 2-3-4-

7 Likes

Seems pretty clear that although it could happen, that isn’t what’s happening here. Misunderstandings happen, c’est la vie…

4 Likes

Now Danny that aint so I’ve only been here for 2 years, lol
But I’ve been around you got that right, more known as Motz
And it wouldn’t be greyfox now if they would’ve got it straightened out.

3 Likes

Going to close this thread. Is this sufficiently resolved?

7 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Ok, thanks all, I am satisfied and know why my name came into this. Thanks @DannyTerpintine for explaining.

5 Likes

Not at all settled but ok @Northern_Loki just sweep this under the rug too lol

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re looking for? Not a single person here has said I’m a scammer. And people have confirmed I’m legit. Not sure why you so persistently want to be right about your theory?

How can we settle it then? I have not much more that I can tell you?

5 Likes

Why did you tag yourself as someone who could vouch for your work?

1 Like

A pic of seeds packs with the tip of your shoe in it should settle it.

Like this

Of course I’m joking.
Seems legit to me

2 Likes

Not swept under the rug, it’s right here. The effort is on Instagram and I don’t have the keys.

What other questions? Then, I’ll close this up.

4 Likes