Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Took a couple of hanging Goats out of the closet for a pic. 5 days so far.

My house smells so good in the morning!

:cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

16 Likes

Getting massive! I like the looks of those leaves. peace

1 Like

Trimming some Golden Goat/Scott’s OG by @vernal
Happy Turkey Day y’all!

22 Likes

oleskool “loose” trim can’t cut off those frosty sugar leaf!

3 Likes

For my personal supply I don’t either; I just trim off anything “non-sugary”. Plenty good enough for joints as I don’t require bald weed like the the so-called connoisseurs. Smoked enough stringy, seedy brick to never be a snob lol.

12 Likes

9 Likes

I take those leaves off and make some butter. Smokes a little too harsh for me. But that’s me.

-GH

6 Likes

That’s what I do. I leave them on like oleskool, but mostly to protect the main parts of the bud. They just flake off when I take a bud out to smoke. I keep that part to make wax or oil. But, some runs like this last one, the small leaves are all covered. They go into the good jar with the bud.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I grew up on Mexican brick weed so every harvest is like Christmas for me! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

To @vernal. About that Golden/Goat/Scott’s OG…

Hope you had a great Turkey Day and thank you for these fantastic seeds. I’m very “goatful” .

12 Likes

You get it bro. Those little leaves that curl up around the bud are like a flack jacket. Onward…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

One of @ReikoX’s voluptuous girls. Appears it may be of the “dark” persuasion. Day 45

Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face:

27 Likes

18 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hello my fellow cannasauri! In my reading I’m finding some inconsistencies regarding when to use silica in a grow. Some say “never add silica during flower.” Others say “silica till week 3 of flower then again after week 5”. Others use silica the entire grow. I would like a comment on this from one of our resident weed wizards. Thanks and Onward…
Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’ve used it till week 6 but I also dont know the answer to what’s right ! Interesting to know what’s the right time to use it.

3 Likes

You know when I use it???

:scream:

3 Likes

Great reading thus far. Looking forward to watch the shed continue to pump out premium plants. Hope you don’t mind me pulling up a chair. Peace!

3 Likes