Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

I’m going to give this a +2 on this technique.

+1 for dipping in H2O2. Cleaning seeds before soaking them is good practice for old or rare stuff. It will get rid of any baddies hitching a ride on the outside of the seed. Chimera has a protocol for cleaning old seeds that is ver detailed.

+1 for Ful Power. Fulvic acid and kelp are what Clackamass Coots uses for germinating seeds of all sorts. Recharge has kelp along with microbes, amino acids, and carbohydrates so I’ll give it a pass. I like Recharge and have been feeding it as a once a month treat.

9 Likes

The seeds soaked in recharge/fulpower solution.

Seeds soaked in tap water only.

After 24 hours soak, all seeds have cracked and showing white tips emerging. Interesting enough they are all the same. All 4. They will sit in PT till morning.
Peace…
:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

In this tent is Marauder, Cherry Tart, and Golden Nugget. The girls are starting to show off their naughty bits and all doing well.

Pulled 2 males and one hermie from this herd.

18 Likes

Golden Goat/Scott’s OG @ day 62.

28 Likes

14 Likes

Wow! :astonished:

Awesome tent; that golden goat x Scott’s OG looks and sounds delicious. What kinda smells you getting off her ? I love golden goat… used to have a golden goat x OG I’d get from my medical dispensary… they called it OGG and always ordered it.

It was a piney taste but so great.

5 Likes

Thank you kindly @Leaf. The GG/SOG has the smell of wet goat and a hint of BO. Funky & goaty. These look almost done to me. May chop em tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by the shed brother.
Blessings…

8 Likes

I stuck them in dirt before I remembered to take a pic!
But the result is absolutely no distinguishable difference. Even the nice tails were almost identical in development. So there you go. A little tidbit of useless information from your old buddy oleskool. Peace…

6 Likes

No redbook needed for that method.

1 Like

6 Likes

HPS Flower Tent is Rockin’. The Cherry Tart are remarkable. Big and beautifully structured. Really pretty plants. There are also Marauder, and Golden Nugget. Week 3 of 12/12.
Peace

18 Likes

Those look like they want to get big. What’s the genetics on the CT?

1 Like

Grass Monkey x Cherry OG by @LED_Seedz.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Here’s a couple of @ReikoX Girls. They are stocky and broadleafed. I’m going to ask his help in identifying these as all my ReikoX seeds got mixed up due to an unfortunate Postal Service debacle. The other is quite different as you can see. Love ReikoX’s Girls!

15 Likes

11 Likes

True dat!! ^^^^^^… …

2 Likes

Aif Inhad to guess, the fatter leaves are probably the Ghost Toof crosses.

5 Likes

The other could be Dyvider. Maybe? Nice plants as always. Blessings…

1 Like

Mmmmmm. This Golden Goat/Scott’s OG by @vernal makes for an excellent wake n bake!

10 Likes