Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Hell yeah brother @Reactorpwr! Come on in and scratch out a warm place, turn 3 circles and sit for a while. You’re always welcome. Made some improvements to the shitkicker shed.

8 Likes

I use it any time I make a tea etc. So about twice a week! I use it through the whole grow, even in hydro. That being said, our tap water usually has plenty of silica it.

9 Likes

I’ve been using only 2ml gal but I add it every feed until week 5. I started using it last summer to improve heat tolerance and strength. I liked the results. Thanks my friend.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I use 5ml per gal, :+1::seedling: it’s a very useful micronutrient.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Is this one of the Alaskan Purple? I’ve got one that looks real similar. Haven’t seen such a pure deep purple since Black Rose.

1 Like

This is one of @ReikoX’s Autos. Possibly a Dark Devil or DD Cross. Pretty huh? Very strong smoke. Dense high! Thick as a brick!

Blessings…

1 Like

11 Likes

So are you running for office dude? :joy:

This is the theme of the last 10 years easily… public broadcasting is a freakin’ hate group these days. :rolling_eyes: :radio: :speaking_head:

Checking the news for me is looking out the window. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

All my Crackleberries. On the left are 2 Goji OG/Candyland.

27 Likes

OOOOH, Candyland Goji SWEET. I have her, but not run yet!
THAT IS A KILLER PICTURE MAN!!! Good shot!

3 Likes

A little peek at the Cherry Tarts at first light

18 Likes

They look pretty tall to me

3 Likes

Too tall brother! I should have topped them. Hell they were big as seedlings! Big burley plants. Very pretty when they pray.

5 Likes

“When we are aware that each moment of each day, each gesture and step we take, is truly a gift and full of wonder, we will live our lives with greater thought and care. We will also have greater respect and appreciation for the lives of others“

13 Likes

Cherry Tarts, Marauder, Golden Nuggets. Gettin’ Cozy!

26 Likes

Garden’s looking good dude. How old are your marauders? Was on the fence between starting one of them, or the cackleberry, and the CBs won out.

4 Likes

Thanks @DiggySoze. The marauders are in week 6 of flower. They are shorter than the Cherry Tarts but dense. One of my Crackleberry busted out with nuts galore! Leaving 5. Thanks again my friend.
Blessings…

8 Likes

My boys found some sunshine :sunny:

16 Likes

17 Likes