Searching for Cherry Pie

That always sux… Just let me know whenever man

1 Like

What do you got to trade?

1 Like

I dident really want anything for them besides to see a cherry pie bx passed around let’s keep in touch and if your still interested come fall I’ll send them your way :blush:

6 Likes

Sounds good… A nice bx for everyone is cool… Gonna write it down for future project

3 Likes

http://www.webuildsoldierz.com/haydens-strain-hsshf5

I grew this and it had amazing cherry flavors…better then the cherry ak47 clone in my opinion.

5 Likes

Very nice love it

Is Cherry Pie like the most incredible thing ever?

Serious Q.

I have a cut of Humble Pie (cherry pie x grandpas breath) and its absolutely incredible tasting. Has super greasy sticky trichs. The taste coats your mouth for an hour after smoking a J.
Ive never had Cherry Pie before but fml she must be absolutely incredible

6 Likes

I have 0 experience with this breeder, and no idea what to expect from it, but i picked up this a little while back

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/female-seeds-cherry-pie/prod_8331.html

Man, I had about 15 kens gdp seeds in my deep stash, I ran them about 2 years ago and didn’t make seeds… I didn’t know it was such a wanted strain, I was in my own forumless bubble or I would have shared the shit out of it.

3 Likes

Yeah its pretty hard to find for the most part… That and romulan are what i think of when i hear purple. Even though all the rom i had was green :joy:

1 Like

Romulan is on my bucket list, still never got to try it.

2 Likes

I still remember my first bag of romulan in the early 2000s. Had that purple taste and would knock me on my ass. I was hooking up cable for comcast and smoked about a half a joint( didnt wanna get too high) i sat in my truck in front of my next customers house for like 30 min before i could face the customer. I wasnt thinking about smell or how my eyes looked. I was too high to interact with people :joy:

8 Likes

Thats the apollo strains for me! I was just gifted some a11 x a13… im super stoked to grow them

4 Likes

And I remember a strain the called 7of 9, I think it was a romulan bx, it had romulan in it in some form at least… I don’t remember the breeder, but it was advertised in early 2000’s cannabis culture magazine. Those 2 were ones I had wanted to try soooooo bad when I was young and clueless to growing

1 Like

@OleReynard do you think this would be a good matchup with your ak47 :grin:

6 Likes

Very possible, I wouldn’t mind having a few when ready.
I’m getting pretty picky in my older age.

7 Likes

Ill send the clone if you wanna spread some seeds with the ak

3 Likes

I have a cherry wine cbd bagseed plant (cherry pie is in the lineage) going that has such a delicious cherry smell. I’m planning on crossing my whole room with freakshow, so that might be an interesting mix if you want some.

If you don’t want to take in clones, I’ll be happy to make that cross sooner than later, but I’d rather have your selection after seeing all the beauties you’ve spread. Or if you have a keeper cut of your AK, @MimirKush (or I) could make a fem cross!

There’s a couple nice cherry pie phenos floating around the mitten.

2 Likes