Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I watched a bald eagle dive for a fish and don’t come back up. We saw it floating, and eventually started flapping its wings to swim to a nearby island. When it dragged itself up, rested a bit, then proceeded to keep dragging and beaching a 22-26” lake trout. I got the swim on tape, but stoped recording a second before I realized there was a big fish he was swimming with.

18 Likes

https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/

I think I have it set up to work.
(Working on the Fall Box today. Should be able to answer messages & finish packing envelopes.)

22 Likes

Great work done, I like the v. 2.0 Arriba|nullxnull but just one question, can you post what strains are going so we know the amount we should pay? Thanks for all your time and dedication put on this … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thst would be nice to know which one’s are being sent ? And also @Gaz29 wich one’s did you already receive to send out ?

4 Likes

Yeah I have no idea how many strains I should have and don’t want to under send my money.

But I’d gladly just do a flat 20,next weekend, if that would work. Wife says I can spend anymore this week lol

6 Likes

I see the amount based on destination, but where do I add the $2 per strain?

7 Likes

hey folks hope all is well out there so i had a quick question does anybody have any info on the himalaya blue diesel i can’t find it listed anymore thanks all have a good day or night

1 Like

Cool will place my box order on Saturday when pay day comes.thanks again for all your time and effort your a true Saint of OG

1 Like

According to the link you add it in the donation section when checking out

2 Likes

Yea… right in my face :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

yes that would be a nice piece of info to have indeed. Thanks to @Sebring and all of the other distributors

3 Likes

Done and it works!

2 Likes

I posted this above from another thread

3 Likes

I believe I should be getting 4 of those but I’ll still just send $20 and he can use the extra as he sees fit.

4 Likes

Done! great suggestion.

3 Likes

Agreed, this would be helpful info.

2 Likes

Check new420guy for it. It was his original seeds.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Himalaya_Blue_Diesel/New420Guy_Seeds/#:~:text=Himalaya%20Blue%20Diesel%20from%20Robert,of%20New%20York%20City%20Diesel.&text=Himalaya%20Blue%20Diesel%20is%20a%20work%20in%20progress%20and%20is,period%20is%20about%20120%20days.

7 Likes

Seems to be working fine.

1 Like

Won’t have any cash till the first. If that’s a problem I’ll do my best to get it to you sooner @Sebring.

2 Likes

Probably the same for me. I may get paid early.

Thanks @Sebring bro! You’re a machine I tell ya. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes