Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

First and foremost, I am glad you don’t have rabies. To the other issue, what do you feel like running? Find that strain you have been wanting to run, but haven’t had the time and go for it!

4 Likes

Wish I could give that about 50 likes!

3 Likes

I’m really taking a shine to the idea of adding them in as surprise freebies in the spring box.

Well, I do know that I am going to be running LA confidential, for seed to give away, Maui moon glow and blueberry moon glow, because I think they’re going to be really good crosses that I made, but haven’t actually had a chance to run yet. The two moonglow variants are strains I’m planning on working with for a while.
I probably have room for one more photo period strain. I’m happy to take suggestions on what everybody thinks that should be. ( Whatever it is I’ll be making seed of it to give away, of course. )

Nothing but death will slow me down, and I’m a hard mofo to kill!:rofl:

27 Likes

Northern Lights #5. Or some variety.

And my vote goes to throwing extras into the spring box. Heck, clean out that old stock. People here will either grow them or get them to someone who will.

5 Likes

That’s like 50% of all strains.

Ask and you shall receive.

I’m thinking I might actually have to list them all out… Which is both scary and exciting…

[Saved for list]

13 Likes

Did you bite it back :laughing:

Seriously, glad you’re OK :v:

Just wanted express how impressed I am with AOG structure, I have 2 growing currently and they are both bonsai beasts, can’t wait to see what they do in flower…

Cherry Bomb is a lanky and leggy sativa, but she does have a pink stem.

Thanks for everything you do Sebring :v:

18 Likes

I like this idea too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just make sure you have a decent stash of each for germination issues and for future seed runs. Goya’s find those stand outs hehe.

5 Likes

Loving the photos, they perfectly show the differences. Mind if I crop it and add it to the Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb / Shiskaberry Mystery Mix page on my website?

10 Likes

@Sebring

Feel free my friend.
Would you like better photos?.. :v:

3 Likes

Damn, @Sebring, those city varmints are mean as hell, aren’t they? Haven’t you just finished healing from a Beaver attack?! It sounds like my house.

No attacks on me here, yet, but the local animals sure seem to be really comfortable around people. :mouse:

6 Likes

Dude,
Is there an animal you HAVEN’T been bitten by, yet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, we are going to build a 360 degree moving fence around you so nothing can get in. You are just too Valuable. :worried:

Seriously, glad you are okay

11 Likes

Decided to make Red Cross CBD (lab tested to be under .03%) the final photoperiod to plant.

15 Likes

How about making a donation of the older seeds you won’t use and make a random give away like @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX have been doing for the past few months?

Like that you will be able to give them a good home?

Just a suggestion.

Hope you get better!! All the best. Curious

3 Likes

How about some autos some random dude sent you :thinking::smiley::joy::rofl::wink:

1 Like

He already does that sorta. He gave me some.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Can’t complain either. Just giving a suggestion to do something on a larger scale, say “Old timers stash” in this seed pack you can win so and so seeds of so and so strains when you order from diygreenlife, or a monthly thing you can get " flavours of the month".
Or else sell them as a collectors pack with a given theme at what price or make an auction or just a raffle and the lucky winner gets some. :grin: @Sebring I know you are a very busy man, just thinking out loud. I know and most of us here know how much work and effort you put into making seeds and making them available to the less fortunate. And for that, I thank you…

Peace

3 Likes

thank you @sebring, @nube, baked beanz and others involved.
They arrived today, after 4 months … 3.5 at customs …

26 Likes

Wow that was a stint they probably felt like they were in jail all this time hanging with the customs guys?

5 Likes