Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Of course. I will ship to anywhere that needs CBD fem seeds!

10 Likes

Crazy, because the description showed something like 8% & 8%. But then again we already know they didn’t live up to their description (non-auto). I see SHN is still selling other BCG seeds, but not this one. Also BCG has no website and hasn’t updated their social media in the last two years.

1 Like

I actually found a description for the same genetics under a different name and it’s saying “Our standard Cherrywine x Otto seed stock testing at 20:1”.
I’m still planning on sending some of the hash off for testing so I can be certain.

7 Likes

You could do a Beam’s Test to check if they have CBD at all. Your bioassay tells us there is little to no THC.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it and I remember reading about it on a couple sites years ago. I can’t remember whether I can use household chemicals to perform it though. @ReikoX, oh great master :blush:, please refresh my memory if time permits!

Oh, and the first round of seeds will be mailed Friday. @Sukia’s seeds will go to the post then as well.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Reikox!

3 Likes

My buddy Shango Los, of the Shaping Fire podcast, asked me if I wanted to give away a bunch of free CBD seeds at his event in Washington. There was a catch though. I had to have a social media presence and a website. I told him that being a for-profit seed breeder wasn’t what I wanted. However, I did want the opportunity to expand my giving. So, I agreed to the need for a unified branding and an official web presence. It’s still under construction, but https://www.sebringseeds.com is the site I’ll be using to give away seeds to the non-Overgrow community. I’m sticking to my principles and no seeds will ever be sold there. Payment for shipping and a donate button are the only financial transactions being allowed on the new site. All donations, I don’t expect many, will go towards making more free seed giveaways.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts :sunglasses:.

25 Likes

That’s awesome. I really enjoy some of Shango’s podcasts. Good for you brother for spreading the love even further.

Best of luck

8 Likes

I’m very impressed Sebring and I think it’s a great idea. I think we need “for profit” to advance some things but some things also need generosity and grace. I’d love to see medicine in general become free for everyone or at least a way to make it universally available.

5 Likes

Agreed. I’m figuring the worst that can happen is we fail. I’m use to it though and I always go right back to spreading compassion. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m still waiting on a couple addresses, but I have the rest packed and ready to go.
(Top left to bottom right)
80 freebie packs for vimea (a Seattle area cannabis group)
3 packs for Tad Hussey’s father (Tad runs KIS organics).
Sebring’s Revenge hash being sent to 360Analytical for full cannabinoid and terpene testing, which will be published here.
SR CBD seed packs ready to ship.
@LonnieBoy28’s special package including femmed pollen.
@Sukia’s seeds that were kindly contributed by @Phatlewtz and @Jjm

13 Likes

Nice work. Hope these seeds are helpful to the community.

So these are an S1 or did you reverse one plant and pollinate another? I’ve heard that high CBD is recessive, so a true self pollinated plant (S1) should show more recessive traits in that generations.

3 Likes

I picked the best female F1 and reversed it to itself, so an S1. It should follow the normal pattern of breeding F2s for any mixed genes (Aa), a wider phenotype selection, and it will maintain all the double recessive genes, locking in the high CBD traits for another generation.

7 Likes

Awesome, Thanks much!!

1 Like

Does that mean they’re all spoken for now? Having a massive headache at the moment and my reading comprehension is quite low right now :mask:

2 Likes

No worries @Howard.Crane
I’ve got plenty to still give out! :seedling: Tell anyone you know that needs CBD seeds to hit me up. It would be a huge favor to me :pray:.

7 Likes

Woot! Plus, you know, other characters.

2 Likes

thank you very much, everyone, family og. @Phatlewtz, @Jjm, @Sebring. ( and all those who showed interest in helping me with seeds.)
When I finish building the new indoor and finally can grow back, I will show the crop. a lot of respect for all of you.
Sorry for my bad english.:-/ saludos y fuerte abrazo desde el trópico.

6 Likes

Hey buddy I’d be interested in some CBD in no rush though when all the other preservation seeds are ready maybe just throw them in for the ride!

1 Like