Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

https://diygreenlife.com/product/water-stone/

6 Likes

Thank you!

Im curious how you found that. I still cant pull it up when I go to the home page and work through the menus and nothing shows up in a search?

1 Like

Peace. Prolly bookmarked it

1 Like

Waterstone, and all past offerings, are visible again.

7 Likes

Thanks!! and more chars…

2 Likes

@Sebring package arrived safe and sound, thanks for sharing the love!

6 Likes

Sebrings MWCB in 1gal pot,day 39flower vegged for 25days.Aroma is off the charts now moving this girl out for pics filled my apartment with her incredible array of aromas.

21 Likes

Looks wonderful !!!

1 Like

Down to the last few packs of the Maui Wowie, other than the ones that get may be getting put back from canceled orders.

3 Likes

I grabbed a pack and i have moms from the 6 i am flowering so i have a nice selection going forward.its for sure a strain you want in your collection

5 Likes

I ordered a pack, and told my friend about it and he ordered one too.

3 Likes

I’m overjoyed that everybody else is getting to experience what I experienced when I first realized what we were missing by not having some of these amazing strains in our collections.

35 Likes

@Sebring i 2nd that bro and am so grateful that you gave us all the chance to experience it.I will get the 6 girls out together for a Mauwi show before harvest

10 Likes

My pack arrived yesterday safe and sound. Very stoked for these. peace

5 Likes

@Sebring can you help a brotha out with that Maui I keep seeing everyone rave about. I tagged you because you’re always associated with the posts?

4 Likes

Beans made it safe. Thanks a million as always @Sebring!!!

3 Likes

If you don’t get any on the restock, hit me up. I can prob spare a few since they’re fem seeds.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any package to know if anything is missing. I remember awhile back, @Sebring got my safe addy thru pm . Maybe it was before he took on the responsibility of shipping to us. I’ll wait n see and I appreciate your reaching out with OG type generosity, maybe you’ll work something out with me once I know for sure.

1 Like

Hey Indoornesian the MauwiWowi was put on sale a week ago Sunday.Sebring is having another sale on Nov 15th at noon.

6 Likes

Fall boxes are still coming!

19 Likes