Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

That happened to me with a package of spore syringes (after the package had already been delayed). It made me scrap my entire run. I don’t usually cave to paranoia, but I just had a feeling on that one.

2 Likes

I see a couple new strains in the site out of stock but guessing they’ll come live sometime today ! Magic man and medicine man sounds like a couple of interesting strains to be had .

2 Likes

My order arrived in UK safe n sound. WM and BT Genuine thanks to @Sebring for them. THIS is how you deal with all the shit 2020 has chucked at us. With MORE generosity and love. What an example and OG inspiration.

4 Likes

That is what I sent in
Magicman is the cherry Luden pheno got a heck of a lineage
Medicine man is the grape poo pheno is what I call her.
Both excellent meds with great cbd content.
Careful do not over indulge

11 Likes

Both sound really good they won’t last long once they go on sale I’m guessing .Thanks for making those available.

3 Likes

Peace all. Any1 have an idea what will be available this round? Thanks for the input. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

2 Likes

The magic man sounds interesting for sure

2 Likes

Sshhhhh I was hoping others weren’t noticing lol.

4 Likes

They were on the site listed now they’re gone ? Not sure when this new listing becomes active but I’m off to the city and will probably miss it .

2 Likes

I’ll be back to work by then, already taking my break now. I’ll have to step into the back room for a min.

2 Likes

@Sebring Beans landed safely, just in time for the next drop many thanks again!!! Looking forward to trying my luck again here in just a few minutes!

3 Likes

Got both medicine man and magic man !!!

8 Likes

I already forgot which was which and just grabbed one and black triangle. Kinda wanted another pack of Maui for trading, but leaving it for those who missed it.

5 Likes

Got magic man and a berry. Going back to complete the charity donation. It was stuck on $1.

Okay, made second order with charitable donation. Many thanks @Sebring.

10 Likes

Scored!!! I got the Maui cherry bomb pheno and Jack Herer thanks to @sebring , and all others involved with those selections! Many thanks!!!

8 Likes

@Sebring. FYI Spam folder again. I mark “report NOT SPAM” Stay safe & grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

Very excited about these. Was lucky enough to grab a pack. Love my CBD.

5 Likes

I got magic man and jack. Was a bit late to the party. Let me know how the med man is.

7 Likes

Weren’t as much medman. Lots of magicman.
There were a few mamilks also

4 Likes

That didn’t last long lol.
I got Medicine Man! That’s the one that use to be white rhino right?

3 Likes