Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

As usual missed again .lol

3 Likes

I went to the site to check it out and didn’t see anything but pics of non stock.

4 Likes

Yep, just revenge left again

3 Likes

Ya figure over a 1000 followers on Instagram and at least that many from here and who knows what other sites that watch stock no wonder there gone in a blink

4 Likes

Yes they are

4 Likes

What did you want in particular?

4 Likes

Thanks sea monkey I’m more than good the jack has my interest I’m sure they’ll be some kicking around later and the magic and medicine strains .
I’m not short of things to grow by any means just nice to have on hand when I person sees a grow and the beautiful plants they produce and go shit I got that .

7 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Yes mine was in spam again @Sebring. Also made 5x donation and included note for the STS :pray:t2::v:

4 Likes

Got one of the medicine man along with a jack herer.

Been looking for stuff with more CBD in it so hopefully I’ll find a special plant in these.

5 Likes

anybody got any suggestionson buying sts brand etc my cs generator is just not reliable beans are too expensive to keep experimenting and failing

2 Likes

Check with Sebring that where I got mine.

6 Likes

I know of some reliable breeders who use Twenty20 Mendo’s sts product.

3 Likes

@Sebring I just wanted to say; Thank you!
I just received your package today, was well protected and made it to Ont, Canada no problem.
Inside was:
Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb
Sebring’s Revenge F4
Waterstone Auto

I ONLY ordered 1 item, so this was a super big surprise.
This to me is amazing and I cant even say how grateful I’m feeling. Besides being a super nice guy, knowledgeable and friendly, your just down right cool.

I’m going to put these to good use and plant some right away and share with a friend of mine as well.

I ordered a 2nd package from you also, the Comfort cream, cant wait to try this out.

Mad Respect to you Sebring…

26 Likes

Man the C’'s are at it. Lol

4 Likes

6 Blue Tara, and 6 Ufs#18 from Sebring drop all popped and doing well

21 Likes

Awesome…you got a grow log going on them?

3 Likes

No not yet I will start one in a few day. Just making sure nothing dies before!!!

4 Likes

Just a FYI heard through the grape vine another timed sale within a month or two once stock is replenished for those that missed out !

6 Likes

Great to know maybe i can catch some autos :wink:

2 Likes

Hey I have a quick question to anyone out there reading this I’m sending out a bunch of seeds and I have never done anything like this before anything I should know or maybe tips on shipping I’m thinking bubble wrap thanks folks

edit: maybe a jar and box

4 Likes