Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Did you bite it back :laughing:

Seriously, glad you’re OK :v:

Just wanted express how impressed I am with AOG structure, I have 2 growing currently and they are both bonsai beasts, can’t wait to see what they do in flower…

Cherry Bomb is a lanky and leggy sativa, but she does have a pink stem.

Thanks for everything you do Sebring :v:

18 Likes

I like this idea too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just make sure you have a decent stash of each for germination issues and for future seed runs. Goya’s find those stand outs hehe.

5 Likes

Loving the photos, they perfectly show the differences. Mind if I crop it and add it to the Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb / Shiskaberry Mystery Mix page on my website?

10 Likes

@Sebring

Feel free my friend.
Would you like better photos?.. :v:

3 Likes

Damn, @Sebring, those city varmints are mean as hell, aren’t they? Haven’t you just finished healing from a Beaver attack?! It sounds like my house.

No attacks on me here, yet, but the local animals sure seem to be really comfortable around people. :mouse:

6 Likes

Dude,
Is there an animal you HAVEN’T been bitten by, yet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, we are going to build a 360 degree moving fence around you so nothing can get in. You are just too Valuable. :worried:

Seriously, glad you are okay

11 Likes

Decided to make Red Cross CBD (lab tested to be under .03%) the final photoperiod to plant.

15 Likes

How about making a donation of the older seeds you won’t use and make a random give away like @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX have been doing for the past few months?

Like that you will be able to give them a good home?

Just a suggestion.

Hope you get better!! All the best. Curious

3 Likes

How about some autos some random dude sent you :thinking::smiley::joy::rofl::wink:

1 Like

He already does that sorta. He gave me some.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Can’t complain either. Just giving a suggestion to do something on a larger scale, say “Old timers stash” in this seed pack you can win so and so seeds of so and so strains when you order from diygreenlife, or a monthly thing you can get " flavours of the month".
Or else sell them as a collectors pack with a given theme at what price or make an auction or just a raffle and the lucky winner gets some. :grin: @Sebring I know you are a very busy man, just thinking out loud. I know and most of us here know how much work and effort you put into making seeds and making them available to the less fortunate. And for that, I thank you…

Peace

3 Likes

thank you @sebring, @nube, baked beanz and others involved.
They arrived today, after 4 months … 3.5 at customs …

26 Likes

Wow that was a stint they probably felt like they were in jail all this time hanging with the customs guys?

5 Likes

I talked to another Brazilian member, this is normal. If the shipment is registered as a document, it arrives quickly. But I believe there is a reason for that. They arrived, and I am very happy .

7 Likes

Right on brother I’m glad they madé it seeds in the mail is always a good day this comunity really is OverGrowing the world

3 Likes

Getting ready to try my first reversal with the sts you sent me I got delayed mites “for the first time” uuggghhh then a knock by the friendly police department but this lady aint about to give up they didn’t take my lights and thanks to a few folks here I have seeds so wish me luck NY is finally legal and I have a closet just begging to make seeds again thank you for the sts and the inspiration

10 Likes

Got me some Dank Zappa F2 & Good Medicine F2 recently & it really helped brighten my day disocvering a happy PO Box. :mailbox_with_mail: :hugs: Medecin Sensi Frontier or somethin?:wink:

(:zzz: sorry for the delay…)

Side note: CBD fower seems to be as exotic as anything at the retail dispensary level in California… Anybody else notice? :man_shrugging: Like the medical flower concept never occurred to them?

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Game on at https://diygreenlife.com/seed-shop/

11 Likes

Thanks for the drop notice…
picked up the Bama’Nana and Point Break!!
Trying to get a friend up and running, Who knows
he might even share some of his first grow with me!

6 Likes