Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Mine showed up Friday as well :slight_smile: Looking forward to hunting through em.

1 Like

Also the Samsquanch is from The Trailer Park Boys pretty sure at least been awhile

10 Likes

Got a “few” offering from @Sebring for the planned “September Donation Fund Raiser”. Collecting multiple Breeder’s gear to be included (full credit given!!). More detailed “teasers” as the date draws nigh…lol. EVERYONE, enjoy a pleasant Holiday, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Is it me or Sebring’s stuff flies off the shelfs faster than a mad monkey :monkey: throwing crap! :rofl:

8 Likes

Lol, I’m pretty sure the last time I saw anything in stock, it broke the speed of sound and was out of stock quicker than any turd flingin monkey I’ve ever seen! :laughing:

4 Likes

In the past, he updated his Site on Sundays, usually in the early afternoon his time (PST), thus allowing worldwide participation. Gotta be observant, for sure. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

More like trigger happy :wink: hahaha :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Kind of miss the days when it took a while for his stuff to get a new home… and when he had a bit more time for us… o well…that’s life.

5 Likes

@Sebring Got your package today I’m over the moon happy thank you so much for thesé my long search is over and thank you for everything you do I’m going to make more seeds already have some soaking Care Bearz in my life lol

6 Likes

Looks like the payment actually went through!! Opened up the mailbox to find these gems, courtesy of the one and only @Sebring. Thank you brother!!

19 Likes

Nice. I didn’t even see the mothers milk or spirit train. They fly off the shelves there. :+1::green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

I know right!! They must have broken the speed of sound once they got posted to the site lol.

I was really looking forward to those :frowning:

3 Likes

It feels good when I get a like, but shitty when I have none to give in return. Here you go bro :heart: and :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and tenor

5 Likes

I know it man. Ive been looking for some mother’s milk. I keep seeing it around. I probably don’t need it though. I’ve got plenty to grow. It’s hard not to pop more seeds though. I just sprouted 20 more a few days ago. 4 more varieties to add to the list. Only 3/5 of my samsquanch popped tho.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard and seen some good things about that Mother’s Milk. Need to take it and find a coffee flavoured strain, breed em, and make some cappuccino!! :grinning:

6 Likes

I did a quick search for a diy safer soap spray but couldn’t find anything particular. Anyone have a good recipe for an insecticidal spray for these clones that were given to me. I need to bring them inside soon.

Oops. Meant to post this in a different thread. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Baklava and cappuccino! Yum.

Stop it Rhino lol, now I’m craving some Lebanese desserts! Not like I didn’t just eat half a box on my bday 2 months ago :laughing: they’re so good though, especially the ones with pistachios! :wink:

5 Likes

Pistachio baklava is my fav too. If you don’t find that pistachio pheno from those baharak, lemme know. I still have 5 beans of that left. Looking forward to those baklava your trying to make. :+1:

2 Likes

Lmaoo, that happened to me one time. I was like man all these guys posted in the wrong thread, lol, oh wait it was me :laughing:

If there small enough to dunk em in solution, you should do that. Covers more of the plant than you can get from spraying.

2 Likes