Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Well, that one was me originally. Been calling that one El Ruv for a minute.

4 Likes

I can’t confirm or deny that cuz, I can’t find the old seed container from when I bought the Cherry Brandy as well as the Crockett’s Tangie. I’m pretty sure the container said auto feminized, that’s what I listed them as. lol I might be wrong…although, I’m not wrong in that they were not auto!
I went through this once before with Mark’s stuff I bought. If it doesn’t start to flower on it’s own, but needs to be ‘triggered’ it isn’t ‘auto’…period.

5 Likes

It’s been a while. Yeah that’s the guy.

And yes he is, yes indeed :joy:.

I think it’s something worth trying atleast. Maybe with a controlled side by side experiment. I might end up doing something like that eventually to see for my own eyes even.

I used to have a nice big orgonite piece filled with moss agate and other green rocks. Was my baby. And a few smaller non specific ones I’d just set in the plant pots. With 100% certainty I can attest that I never had a pest issue over the year I was using them. But could just be luck to who knows right

2 Likes

I’d like to try that out too! I’ve heard of reproducible evidence that plants grow faster and healthier in the presence of or in an orgone chamber. I have a book on how to make one somewhere.

1 Like

I tried the Cherry Brandy auto regs.
Unfortunately it was one of the plants I threw outdoors in the ice storm cause I gave up fighting the spider mites.
It seemed like a great plant to me, before the mite situation. It even did well in the ice for awhile. :rofl:

4 Likes

I planted 3 of the Cherry Brandys. 2 were auto males, and showed on the quicker side for me. 1 was a female, and she didnt wanna flower till she saw 12/12. She’s definitely a fast flower, buds are bigger than the GDP, Purple Haze and Widows that were in there and flipped at the same time. But certainly not an auto. I’m thinking its F2 because of my males flowering early under 18/6, and Johnny’s needing a photo trigger, and both our ladies needing a photo trigger. That would be the logical explanation, almost to auto, but one more generation of breeding is needed…

The female, FWIW, is frosting up nicely, and put on decent weight…

7 Likes

I had mine under 24 hour lighting.
It didn’t auto as fast as others I had going, meaning other autos started at same time showed sex sooner and started to flower sooner. But it did go on its own eventually.
I am looking forward to growing out the last few beans I have left of it.

3 Likes

Wow, my lady was over 3 months old, and still not flowering. A week in 12/12 and she busted out. I mean, I wondered if I goofed and mislabeled, the males flowered and died, other autos planted at the same time flowered and were chopped, and she’s just vegging along…

How long did it take for yours to flower?

Can I take her out and put her back under 18/6 now and she’ll finish flowering as an auto would? (THAT would be nice, I could really use the space!)

Mine did take alot longer then the others to start flowering.
I actually thought it wasn’t an auto just like you are thinking.
But all of a sudden it did its own thing and started flowering under 24 hours light.
I was getting ready to treat it as a photo period plant.
Not sure if its just a maturity thing with that strain. :thinking:

2 Likes

Glad to see you! I maybe of assistance, and don’t so much mind helping, to be honest I’ve been trying to get to a point where I can have a site similar to yours.

Either way I am rooting for you and hope better days are on the horizon

6 Likes

:+1: :+1:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Little late but I seen a post in here about @Sebring discussing some anxiety/health issues.

Hope everything turned around for you! Sending positive vibes to you brother!

5 Likes

Just so you guys know our good man @Sebring is alive and well. He does however need help, someone within the US that can help him organise things… he has all the tools and all the know how…
Right now he needs someone that can help him manage stuff as he can’t cope with all that is needed to be able to do what he has done in the past for all of us. What he could do and did in a blink of an eye right now is a marathon for him it’s just too much for him to handle… apart from that he is coping a day at a time. But he is OK.

He also just needs time for himself, he will pop by from time to time when he has the energy.

60 Likes

Thanks for the update @curiouscat.

8 Likes

It’s great to hear he is doing ok. So how do we get things into someone else’s hands to help him and also find out the current state of things as right now it’s just a big question mark? I would bet @G-paS would be willing to help but you would have to ask her as I cant speak for her. I can’t do much here unless things got sent to Canada but that seems like too big a risk. Does Sebring have a path he would like to take or should folks contact you to relay a message?

11 Likes

I got a message from @curiouscat and will call him as soon as I get off the ship.

:green_heart::seedling:

15 Likes

Hi @DougDawson

I managed to contact him just to make sure he was ok as it was bothering me.

Unfortunately no, I won’t be able to be that bridge…

As it seems the nudge has been given to set things in motion ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

No worries @curiouscat , it’s good to know he is coping anyway so thanks for passing that info along. Much appreciated :v:

14 Likes

You are welcome!

4 Likes

Glad to hear he is well. Thank you for the update @curiouscat i would be more than willing to help, alas I too am in the great white North :canada: If there’s anyway logistically this can be done feel free to hmu.

4 Likes