Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Okay. so I linked to your critique of RQS in our Who can we trust thread?

“AI” gave a badge and suggested I link here to the other thread. Done.

7 Likes

I just ordered some Sebring’s revenge of the interwebs. Your website looks and works great! :+1:
Sucks about the RQS. I had some great finds from them years ago. Unfortunately a buddy ordered some last year and he had bad germination rates and immature seeds as well. Sounds like they cut there customer service training short as well as there seed runs.:-1:

8 Likes

They finally said they’d replace them, but only if I provided a non US delivery address. Guess they didn’t hear about help being legalized under the farm bill last year.

7 Likes

well what they dont know is we group strong im sure a trust worthy member will do the fowarding for you on here i got faith in the things we can do

2 Likes

Definitely! I’ve got 5 or 6 people I’m thinking of, I just need to decide. :blush:

Surprise package from Ireland today. A full pack of solomatic CBD… From I assume Attitude seed banks. Maybe they changed their minds after telling me to get lost.

16 Likes

Well I’m happy you got the surprise, but the trouble to get it was crazy to me… Good luck with them

3 Likes

I completely agree with you! Way to much trouble, but it’s worth it to me to make a seed run.

6 Likes

Package came today, thank you so much @Sebring!

6 Likes

I’ve been a bit delinquent in post lately, but I’ve been super busy with 70 hour work weeks, and all the stuff that’s required to start a company, and being the producer of a new product (Comfort Cream w/ CBD). Oh, and I built a 6’x8’ kit greenouse for growing auto seed mothers in! I also ordered a bunch of 3 gallon fabric grow bags.

Let’s see what we have germinating!

10 Solomatic CBD fem autos (fingers crossed that they grow, the seeds were plump and dark this time!)

For the community of patients with zero green thumbs.

5 Lowryder x The Devil regs (Thank you @Reikox :blush:) aka “Loco Mota”’
5 Maui Wowie - Cherry Bomb regs (for seed production)
10 Grape Walker Kush by Mephisto Genetics, a limited edition release.

Aroma: Dank OG with musky deep grape overtones.

5 Purple Heart auto regs by Veteran Reboot [Blackberry auto X Blueberry auto]

I was given seeds and a sample of flower. I agreed to make as many seeds as possible, and to donate a bunch of other seeds too from the current seed runs in order to help veterans and the Veteran Reboot organization. After smoking the sample I was really impressed and am even more eager to grow some!

3 Zulu Time 20:1 high CBD photoperiod
2 Cherry Brandy autos

Last but not least, is a tray of white sage seeds. I’m growing my own sage plants for making white sage smudging sticks that will go to a friend that uses them. I’m doing it, because it’s just something fun to do!

23 Likes

Just to be pedantic, those are Lowryder2 x The Devil (by Delicious seeds, they renamed it to El Diablo)

And you’re welcome. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

What did they end up getting nicknamed? Fix my post!

6 Likes

Actually I dont believe they have a nickname yet.

5 Likes

:trumpet: Tequila! :trumpet: :blue_car: :point_down: :sparkles:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Just catching up here. I’m excited to see your Cherry Bombs. One of these days I’m going to germinate some as well.

3 Likes

One of them is already growing in the grow tent that the seeds are germinating in. :wink: The one directly behind the baking tray is a Cherry Bomb-Maui Wowie. :rocket: :cherry_blossom:

Started filling 3 gallon soil bags yesterday so they’re ready for the auto seedlings.

11 Likes

So, I wanted to show everyone what a really healthy soil profile looks like.

Look at all those roots in the soil. When the cannabis plants where growing in this same soil they were sharing resources and communications through the fungal network in the soil. A few months ago I got an infestation of thrips that started on a plant that wasn’t cannabis, but once they got to the cannabis the thrips really struggled to take hold on the cannabis. I attribute this increased pest resistance to the stress signals infested plants release to the fungal network. It gives the cannabis plants a head start on thickening their outer cell walls and increasing the thickness of their waxy cuticle.

Okay, enough with the science lesson. :nerd:
I finished filling and wetting all 34 3-gallon grow bags in the greenhouse.

As the plants get bigger I’ll start to separate them more and I’ll fill the areas between them with more living soil. This should allow for a little better water availability for the plants. I’ll also be laying in lawn clippings on the in-between areas, which should feed the living soil and provide a good constant nitrogen source that the microbes and roots can access. So, much for no more science lessons. :rolling_eyes:
I haven’t taken a photo of it, but almost all the seeds seem to be pushing out of the soil. In the next couple days I’ll transfer them into the grow bags so they don’t lose any potential growth from transplanting them when roots are showing.
And… @Gaz29 was able to get my seeds from Royal Queen Seeds and they should arrive shortly!!! Those will be germinated the second they arrive. :blush:
Let’s hope that 1 feminized male and 19 seed mothers will produce enough CBD auto fem seeds. (Although everything will be getting seeded! I need some THC to smoke too, :wink: )

26 Likes

I saw a documentary about how plants communicate and it blew me away so I totally believe that. Also just heard something in a podcast that there are certain terpines in cannabis that are only present in the roots and the most likely reason is for communicating with fungi.

12 Likes

A good book out there to read @Hashtree IICR is” What a plant knows” can’t recall that author off the top of my head but worth reading .

7 Likes

@Sebring, did you get those pots from 247 Garden?

That was a good book. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes