Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

So, Miles Fil**** is sending me some 10% CBD, 0% THC hemp seed, https://www.cannetics.co/shop/otto2xwulf , that I’ll seed out and give away, but I need a good name. Very earthy flavors.

8 Likes

Did you see that Sensi Seeds has a 30:1 CBD:THC auto in their new “research” project? https://sensiseeds.com/en/research/sensi-41-auto-cbd

4 Likes

No, but I’m glad to hear it.

It looks promising. If anyone gets seeds for sensi41 CBD auto I’m happy to f2 a TON.
I don’t have an indica CBD auto in production yet. :wink:

Ps. “Research”? Lol, so it’s unstable with CBD levels all over.

6 Likes

Where did your Maui Wowie come from?

I haven’t crossed anything to the SSDD. I had a pheno from my first time growing it, from a friend’s accidental f2s, and the smallest pot/plant (lol) was the sour butter pheno I’ve read about. Oh wow, I fell in love then. I also had the standard blueberry muffin phenos that smokes and feels like a warm blanket.

Ok, I may need to drop more SSDD seeds… I got 3 of 3 males recently so I gave up and moved on, but man, I want some of that smoke. It didn’t last long that run. It was the first gone.

4 Likes

The Maui Wowie is from greengene’s '79 ibl. It’s the only pure genetics I’ve ever found. Zero skunk, because no one has ever crossed, and ruined it, with island sweet skunk.

12 Likes

Tbh I had the same thought.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the stuff that I want to get. Another forum friend moved a couple of hours away from here recently and brought some Swami genetics with him. He’s promised me a cut of the Blue Orca Haze and the Cherry Bomb from MrGreengenes. I’ve talked to Gas a couple of times by email, and I want to get some of their stuff. I have to get back to work, hard, to be able to swing it. I want to try the stuff using the old Thai Stick and …oh hell, a lot of those old genes. I’m sort of convinced it’ll be the only way I’m going to find pot that reminds me of the 70’s. I just need to get pot from the 70’s!!

I launched my own personal endeavor to find some gems in some old Mexi seeds. I dropped 10 today and when I get set up in a better grow space I’ll do some heavy looking. I have some Lemon Thai on the way, I hope… getting nervous… and hopefully some of Swami’s genetics… I’m sure I’ll be on my way with a handful of good genes like that, along with what I already have.

I got to smoke some pot that was called Maui Wowie while in Honolulu in 1976. It was the best pot I’d smoked imho, given the whole package, taste, smell, and mind blowing high, besides Thai Stick. I had Mexican and Columbian get me as high but those two had the whole deal. I always wondered if I’d ever smoke anything like it again. Now that I’m getting to know more about the BOEL stuff, and Swami and Snow High, I’m having higher hopes! This site has been a help already. Have to be in the right places, too.

peace

10 Likes

In a couple months I’ll be giving away a ton of packs of the MW-CB feminized seeds. Just be around when it happens. (Probably September/October)

Also, I’ll add you to the pack list for Maui Sunshine. :wink: I think we can safely call that the winning name.

For anyone still tuned in, there are free packs, but you pay shipping** (usually under $4).

Just go here: https://sebringcbd.com/product/maui-sunshine/

25 Likes

I like it @Sebring! The artwork and colors of that label are awesome! I’m totally interested in this

4 Likes

Are you doing fems of them both or across of the two. Is CB Cherry Bomb? Damn…

Hopefully I’ll be chopping a bunch of outdoor stuff right around then.

1 Like

Yeah, I like it, too. It’s an eye catcher. People will want to buy it for the art!

3 Likes

I’m have plants growing of each and I am planning on Femming them for seeds.

5 Likes

https://www.sebringseeds.com/online-store/Maui-Sunshine-High-THC-p139645678

4 Likes

I loved being on this list! Always making my day @Sebring :relieved: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So Maui Sunshine won? Good name!
My goodness your a busy lil beaver aint you!!! I though I was a WEED NERD, i must give up the crown to you, and I have only read 1/2 your shit yet, LMAO!!!
Great work man, about time we all banded together and did these things. Would ask for beans, lol, but after reading a few hundred pages my head is spinning and there is SO MUCH …lol, I would not know where to start.
After seeing all the excitement over these seed runs, and the way people HERE respond , guess I am gonna get off my ass and make a seed run to share also. My seed runs have always been just for me, so pollinating 1 branch of a plant with paint brush, and air tight bag around it, got me the 20 or 30 seeds I needed. Never done a full on pollination, never had a need for 5000 seeds, lol.

Are there any rules I must follow…I mean I know cannot be in production, gotta show Mom/Dad, got all that.
But any strains welcomed??? I ask because a friend made a cross I am just now running. Goji OG X Sannie’s Sugar Punch.
Just seedling still, about to show me sex, but from their looks, they have the chance of being special. I have both Goji leaner’s, and Sugar Punch leaners in the seedlings. Be perfect timing right now to set up a seed run.

If I am asking in the wrong place, I am sorry. I just see you have a pulse on all this, figure you can steer me correctly.

10 Likes

this is also a smiley face

4 Likes

It’s the perfect place. Give it a name and I’ll set up the thread for people to follow!

7 Likes

Right on JetDro! These folks around here have a way of making you feel the need to get off of your ass and contribute! … to the world!

That should be a killer cross, Jet. My Humboldt x Sugar Punch is starting to smell stellar. I’m excited about it. I need to start a Sugar Punch soon. I still never had it straight up.

peace

2 Likes

FREE Maui Sunshine link!!!

4 Likes

@Sebring, you can take me off the list and give the opportunity to someone else. I have way too many seeds now (which I don’t think it is a bad thing, looking back at my situation less than a year ago). I am sure there will be plenty around later.

3 Likes