Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I would love to take that opportunity if you’re certain you don’t need them. I’ve never had the chance to try any hawaiian genetics.
@Sebring I would love to try some of the maui sunshine if you can spare a pack. happy to cover shipping of course. I honestly have a hard time keeping up with this thread because you’re always working so hard. I’m definitely going to try to stick around for the femenized mw and cherry bomb, breeders like swami and greengenes are beyond my reach with $100+ packs becoming common.

4 Likes

on another note, thank you for your cbd giveaways. It’s really awesome to see you helping so many patients. I rely on thc dominant or balanced heirlooms to control my muscoloskeletal condition. It really makes me happy seeing you help people because I completely understand how much benefit and improvement they could experience.
Personally, I can’t use pure cbd because it could result in dislocations with my condition. But if you ever see anything in my garden that you think could benefit the patients you help, just let me know because I would love to return the favor. Whatever I’ve got growing, I would be more than happy to make seeds or otherwise get you some stock to work with.

5 Likes

Went to the site. picked 2 packs, put in my info tried to pay with my bank card, did not seem to work…
When I hit submit it did nothing???

Am I too high to operate your site…lmao!!!

3 Likes

I do what I do, because no one has had the courage to stop me from helping people, let’s hope that continues. :innocent:

In about 4 months everyone will get a chance to try MW-CB seed! Free, as usual.

Let me know what strains work for you and what strains you’re growing. I’m sure we’ll be able to figure out how to help more people with your help! :blush:

7 Likes

I’ll check it out and make sure I didn’t mess up something.

Update: It let me go through the whole shipping payment process. Maybe we’re both too stoned?!?! LOL

1 Like

Love the packaging and art work !

Sorry for cluttering your thread but I need to tell my Maui story!
The year 1975 island of Maui 2 week vacation with family!
My sister had a pen pal there the same age as her of course they were destined to meet well I decided to tag along .

Turns out this girls boy friend his family were pot growers needless to say him and I hit it off great!
I asked if he knew where to find the good stuff his reply ya we’ll swing past my house

Well what do ya know he comes walking out the house with a perfectly dried branch the top cola had to be the size of a 2 litre pop bottle well over a zip it self , side buds well over a couple grams each 10/12 of them!

Turns out it was original 1960/70’s Maui wowie the next 12 days were amazing to say the least !

9 Likes

Just tried again with PayPal…went through…have you sent the damn seeds yet!!!

LMAO!!!

4 Likes

Saw you took me off, good deal. You can put me on the list for the MW-CB, though.

2 Likes

My try would be big island sunshine

My bad didn’t read the rest of the messages till now haha

1 Like

Thanks @Sebring! I couldn’t get it to work on the OG browser but on the chrome browser it was easy peasy!

3 Likes

Idk if I was too late, but I threw my name in!

1 Like

So, after getting more seed packing materials;

I have enough seed packs for anyone that wants them.

To my OCD brothers\sisters, no the one scoop on the lid was not on purpose. I’m not stoned enough, working on fixing that. :wink:

Just head over to https://sebringcbd.com/product/maui-sunshine/

@midwestmover I’m migrating the old site to a new site, with the same web address, so I should have a couple more boxes of comfrey listed in the next couple days. I’ll message you when it’s ready!

21 Likes

Got a good bit of my comfrey potted and 5 pots with multiple cuttings in some and two pots with large crowns potted and gifted to a friend! Muchas gracias! My CBD should be above dirt tomorrow, too.

peace

10 Likes

Ordered through your site Sebring. That was easy, I am impressed.

Thanks for a great offer.

8 Likes

It still may be the first before I can get caught up on PayPal. I’ll drop that other in the box on Tuesday. peace

2 Likes

Huge update, big things are already happening with the plants!

At least one of each of the auto strains has produced it’s very first pistols, not more than a couple, but they’re definitely females! So, that means it’s time to start spraying them down with STS. Twice a week for the next three weeks should have them busting with pollen right when the seed mother plants are at maximum pistol development. This should produce the highest number of seeds.

Dragon Tongue, 10:1 CBD auto are coming along. In the little plastic bowls are some Maui Sunshine seedlings, with lots of vigor, and some Point Break CBD regular F2 seeds from @SamwellBB, just in case I need to run lab testing for it’s CBD content.

Earth Lover, 10:1 CBD auto are coming along nicely! These are more sativa leaning than the Dragon Tongue, so I’ll be line breeding each. Named in honor of my wife Jennifer, who received her PhD. last week!!! :heart_eyes:
I’m so f&$%ing proud of her.
:pray: :heart: :earth_americas:
(She is the one person that makes all my work possible!)

Grape Walker Kush autos (Limited Release by Mephisto Genetics)

Purple Heart autos by VeteranReboot. Only two of these will be used for making seeds. The two on the left side aren’t something I want to pass to the next generation of seeds. They both have deformations in their growth patterns and leaf structures… and now they’re in the ferment barrel!

Loco Mota autos, by ReikoX, a cross of Lowryder 2 & The Devil auto.

Out in the greenhouse:
Our Maui Wowie plants are doing well, considering some of them got munched on by a bug. The biggest one was planted almost a month before the rest and based on it’s stretch I’m guessing it’s a male. His pollen will be collected so I can send it to a couple of grow friends to create seeds when they grow out seeds from the same seed batch mine are from.

Our Zulu Time, 20:1 CBD hemp, is growing nicely.

Woohee, look at all those Sebring’s Revenge CBD. I still have feminized pollen from the S1 run, so I’ll be using that, making these seeds Sebring’s Revenge CBD - BX1, which will lock in the 10:1 ratio faster and produce a more stable uniform strain.

Cherry Brandy auto female that is fully seeded from male pollen. The seeds are almost mature enough and look at that frost!!

All the comfrey and a bunch of foraged horsetail has been chopped up, hit with IMO, and a couple bags of sugar. (They say to use more sugar, but I used what I had and it should be fine.) I let rain water mostly fill it yesterday and more rainwater today should fille it. Then I’ll stir like mad for a couple minutes and cap it off with a cinch down lid (with a small cap removed so fermentation gases can release). I have no clue what I’m going to do with this much comfrey/horsetail fermented plant juice, but I’ll figure something out. :wink:

26 Likes

I noticed you mention smaller CBD:THC ratios for Dragon Tongue and Earth Lover here than on your website. How come?

1 Like

I always try to under promise and over deliver when I speak, but the website needs to be as accurate as possible, so patients know exactly what they’re getting based on lab testing. :wink:

The Dragon Tongue was tested so it has website numbers based on that testing. The Earth Lover hasn’t been tested yet, but will be, so I’m using the number published by the place I bought seeds from for now.

7 Likes

Makes sense. :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to both (if you could not tell) :wink:

2 Likes