Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Yeah it’s definitely time to get the potted one inside. It’s probably going to have to be repotted by mid Winter. Lol

Buba Kush x Sweet tooth #4. I got trades or I should shut up patient for @Sebring. Sebring Can I hold out and let some stuff amass. Id like to get some of the eztras. You got some great stuff on the site. Please hold me. I’d like
Care Bearz
Cherry Brandy
Purple Heart
Spotted limes.
Love wave.
I’ll throw some money on my account I’ll have to reload the card tomorrow.:wink:

Thanks for anything bro. I always need that new new. CB? Never had any zKittles. Ive never tried it. :call_me_hand::fire:

1 Like

If you let the comfrey die outside, it just comes back in the spring! :wink:

12 Likes

When is Care Bears and spotted lime available to order? Both sound interesting zittles ive heard good things about .

1 Like

@baltimore, I’ve got you down on the waiting list!

I’m searching for a credit card payment processor that won’t kick me off for giving away hemp seeds. I think I might have one, but I have to submit a bunch of records to them and modify the website to their standards (total nightmare, but no good deed goes unpunished!), then we’ll see if they approve me. I’ve already been tossed off Paypal, Square, Google, Amazon, Etsy, Stripe.
Once it’s up and running they’ll be available. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If anyone knows of a payment processor that will allow hemp seed sales, I’d love to hear who it is and what loopholes I have to jump through.

PS. I just harvested some Zkittlez, from a couple clones I bought, along with some Creme Brulee from a clone sold by the same source. The smell and taste is awesome, but they are super PM prone, as in they’re the ONLY plants in the room with PM. I’m blaming the PM on the fact that they were taken from the best plant in a facility in California, so they never needed to withstand the PM in the Pacific Northwest. I was seeing signs of it about the time I was beginning to spray for seeding. I didn’t spray them as I didn’t want to pass on PM prone genes!

Zkittlez

Creme Brulee

PPS. I went to the Cloudwave Genetics hemp harvest party near Portland this weekend and I was able to grab some seeds off a few purple Sebring’s Revenge plants. I was also given a handful of seeds for Fat Otto, a fast finishing, fat leafed Otto2 pheno, and Red Cross, a 20:1 CBD strain with decent structure and pretty good vigor. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with all of them, other than the purple SR, which will get F3’ed.

purple Sebring’s Revenge, Red Cross, Fat Otto

28 Likes

Wow man you live this. You keep your finger on the pulse. CC companies don’t wanna back anything having to do with it. Hopefully the house mj banking bill will allow you what you need. Where there’s a will there’s a way. We uses to used greendots. Everythinfngets played out. I can’t stand trying to deal with bitcoin.

PP is what Every body was using. Or Vanilla one cards. Thanks for keeping us in the loop of all the cool stuff you have going on. Your gonna be a fixture in the scene the Johnny Reeferseed in the game. Have a good one dude.

Looks.like trich building up. The leaves remind me if my foliar feeds dry up…They all look fire bro.

Ooh I forgot. I planted some cbd strains for our friend whom I spoke to you about. I ran some Sebrings Revenge and Point Break
Whixh I think both are fem photos or just photos. Either way I’m excited. Ty bud.

4 Likes

Sounding great man, Sorry about the PM. I didn’t see it at all this year but struggled last year with a few plants. I suppose it was out low humidities this year. We had no rain the last two months of summer and 8-10% humidities.

I hope you get to repro that Red Cross. I’d love to have that.

I’m putting the SR into jar(s) today. I may have let it go a little long but I wasn’t sure and wanted to watch it and it was trying to turn colors. Man, is it tasty though. Easy to smoke and the cure won’t hurt at all. I have one Perkin’s Cut I’m jarring today, too. It grew almost identical to the SR. It’s about 30% larger, too.

The SR was an easy grower and never required any special attention. It drank a lot of water. Pics soon. My camera is FUBAR and the iPhone bugs me. peace

4 Likes

In the KIS organics podcasts, one of the episodes discusses powdery mildew … can’t remember the chaps name that was being spoken to but he said if you can grow your plants with PM while breeding, it will make the seeds off that plant more pm resistant … I found this quite interesting and made some sense … contrary to what Subfool has stated that pm on plants in breeding will make the seeds more prone to pm … which I don’t see the logic in really. It’s like breeding animals and not vaccinating them against viruses that they are prone to. The strong will survive and the weak will not… breeding back to those ones or off the ones that survive strengthen your gene pool to be resistant and hardy animals … same goes for the plants right ?

8 Likes

I suspect that if you let the PM go, the seeds of the plants that didn’t contract it would point you to PM resistance rather than the sick seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks! I like the sounds of that as it’s something I have worried and wondered about. I was leaning to the side it might not be good to use them.

1 Like

But if you have pm prone strain that constantly gets infected you can breed a resistance into them… I’m not talking about plants or strains that are already inherently resistant to the pathogen amongst non resistant plants

3 Likes

I’m imagining that could be done by putting up a bunch of siblings, watching them contract PM and keeping the ones that don’t or hold on longer. Picking plants that get PM doesn’t seem like an effective way to breed plants that don’t.
I’m not super strong on epigenetics. Altogether possible I may be missing something.

2 Likes

Yes that’s how you would start to work the problem out, by only using the stronger more resistant ones of a batch of siblings. Same would go for the males that you’d use too. Bit all starts with a batch of seeds that come from a pm prone strain

4 Likes
3 Likes

Right on keep up the great work…it will be a honor to be able to cultivate some of your hard work one day…may you grow and prosper!

2 Likes

Yep

If I was looking for another breeding project to take on, lol I have a bunch already, then I’d do the work to find PM resistance in those strain’s genetics, but I’ve got projects dealing with much rarer strains that are taking precedents!

9 Likes

It makes absolute sense like giving a lab rat something to cure it. Like building resistance to the flu. @Sunvalley you got my wheels turning. Getting plants to not mold rot and rust is awesome to have a defense. Science pushes it further.

Obviously a small hobbyist wouldn’t want to have a sick crop on purpose. I dunno to each his own. I get both sides. If the science isn’t pushed we won’t progress. One thing ive learned in life of you don’t keep moving forward you become stagnant. Awesome topic.

Lol Subfool! Hehe

2 Likes

Rare=exciting! One day write a book on Marijuana growing organics. Thanks for all the hard work you do for us. I popped some Sebrings Revenge and some Point Break. Ive 5 Baked Beans strains going hehe.

I can’t wait to help out a friend with some CBD. It kills me to see her like that. This should help her appetite as well as other things. Stimulation of certain parts of her brain. She would probably enjoy a “Bob sled” ride hehe. I’ll let you know. This is the real work. :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, of coarse as a hobbyist you wouldn’t want that problem to deal with I agree … but say you decide to do a little pollen chuck as a hobbyist and a bit of pm shows up on your plants, those seeds would have a bit more or a resistant response to it when you grow those seeds out…

4 Likes

Absolutely dude. I’m in agreement. Especially if you only have a few seeds of something. Awesome topic. :call_me_hand:

1 Like