Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

There is a new prepaid card company called stash that has cannabis leaves in the commercial. I suggest we all consider supporting them, not sure if they can help you with card processing but this is a issue that the industry needs a answer to.

7 Likes

That’s a huge help @heritagefarms
I’m off to research them right now. I don’t need a big processor, I just need one that works. :blush:

5 Likes

Have you tried using the Venmo or crypto ?

https://coingate.com/accept-bitcoin

I’ll check them out :+1:

Dude that’s gorgeous! I just planted some of SR. Did you see any other dark expressions in other plants? Ty for your time.

I didn’t see it to nearly the same degree in the previous two, but I don’t know how meaningful that is, given that I think I didn’t let those go long enough.

I certainly hope to encounter a similar pheno again, because it has fantastic smell and flavor. It’s a really pleasant smoke that pairs well with everything and really helps ease my aches at the end of the day.

I ended up giving it to a family friend who was diagnosed with cancer, in hopes that it will help him get through the treatments.

5 Likes

Mine has a more sativa look and got color but subtle. I’ll get my last pics ip soon It’s cut and getting jarred today. It tastes wonderful. Very cherry and fuel’ish. It makes a nice blend with other weed, too! I cant wait to grow more. peace

2 Likes

After curing for a bit, my last one ended up with kind of a floral cherry lambic flavor that’s pretty addictive. I’m definitely growing more of these at the next opportunity.

5 Likes

Im gonna hit it with the BB. I can’t wait to run through the crosses, but the SR I can’t wait for it looks gorgeous. I heard darker plants tend to have more medical properties. I don’t know if that’s true. It’s astethicly pleasing. :blush::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Sebring I would love to try out some seeds, but could you pm me with some packaging info?
I live in Norway :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Flintstone131
@Hempire420
@ifish
@Prince
@Shanti-ri
@Sunvalley

Message me to arrange shipping.

Everyone else on the A11 list ships Monday. We’ll reconcile shipping costs later, once my payment portals are re-activated. :blush:

18 Likes

Can you file for a non profit Corp? You could just be a distributor, maybe? Not sure it matters what you distribute. Literature w/free gifts??? :wink:

4 Likes

It’s actually more expensive with more paperwork.

So, I need a new logo for Sebring Seeds and I’ve run out of ideas for it at the moment.
Anyone that’s savvy, or lucky, with graphics\art can earn a pack of Maui Wowie now, before everyone can get some (I’m doing a seed run of them in the summer).
Offer up a logo for Sebring Seeds and the one I use wins them. I’m looking for inspiration as much as I am a completed logo, so a killer idea that sparks me to create the logo could win!!!

11 Likes

I’ve used fiverr.com for logo’s and other graphic/marketing/social media stuff.

2 Likes

Two hands with a cannabis seedling sprouting between them

2 Likes

This Maui wowie plan still shelved? Or did you do it? @Sebring

1 Like

He’s running it in the summer. peace

3 Likes

I was making it there eventually lol I’m only on comment like 500 thanks for letting me know though I appreciate it @GMan

2 Likes

I ran some and seeded a branch, but this run was the neglected run to test vigor and survivability. The full seed run starts this spring.

11 Likes

Going to see how it comes out tonight!

3 Likes