Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

How are those LAH treating you?

Mine give great hugs😉

16 Likes

They’re looking good! I think they’re still vegging outside, but I’m expecting them to flower soon.

9 Likes

Any preflowers yet??
Edit-i hope your not babying them lol they should pretty much grow themselves

1 Like

Just water and the soil they started in. I might top them up with some compost just to give them a little more microbial punch.

5 Likes

Hey now don’t spoil them too much or they’re going to start expecting me too😉 oh and let me know when they hit flower because these girls usually fade their fan leaves pretty quickly after flower starts and it always worries me at first hehe, so if leaves start yellowing after about the 2nd week of flower, it could just be that

4 Likes

Ahh, now you’ve got me wanting to give them a little more nitrogen, the poor things are already less green than the ones near them.

4 Likes

Ohhh they like that nitrogen, so im sure your right

3 Likes

I added a little compost, grokashi, insect poop and a dash of sea creature hydrolysate. Should green them up for a while!

Went to take photos of the 3 flowering plants and realized they don’t look any different this week other than the half dozen lower fan leaves that died and were removed. I think those were because of the reduced light they got while the parts for my SolStrip rail arrived.

5 Likes

Today I attended the Frenchy Cannoli master hash makers workshop in Seattle. I got to meet and pal around with Frenchy all day and I got to meet Shango Los from the Shaping Fire podcasts. Both were absolutely amazing people to spend time with. They are even better in person! Also, this weekend both of them, and myself, will be at the Seattle Hempfest if anyone is in the area then.
I currently live in a legal state so I believe I’m safe posting photos. (I’ll pull these if the admins think it best, or I’m breaking a rule, as such isn’t intended.)

The large grow area is cleaned up and I’m starting to reassemble it with a 4’x4’ raised bed in the middle to be used for the seeds arriving soon. (I promised @Morgwar that I’d F2 his seeds and it’s going to happen, because I said it would! I have no idea whether the F2 seeds will all go to him, or get distributed to the community, but there will be plenty of time for the OG community to sort that out.)

I also set up peat pots and rehydrated them with water, a tiny pinch of Bioag TM7, and a light sprinkling of mycorrhizal fungi into the seed holes. I’ll recheck hydration levels and mist as needed before seeds are placed, once they arrive.

The 3 girls in flower are coming along nicely.
Princess Haze:

OG Ghost Train Haze:

Tsi Fly:

Based on the color and age of the seeds in the LRxUV Auto plant, I believe it’s about ready to harvest (3 more days until 30 days from fertilization). The plants are 80 days from germination, which is about a week long, but I’m going to wait until Sunday to harvest them at day 83. It still smells like grapes with just a hint of mellow skunk on the back end. I have high hopes for @ReikoX’s creation!

PS. The LAH are already starting to put on a little darker green after I gave them some nitrogen heavy organics.

19 Likes

Wooo you luck bastard! I’m jealous😁

3 Likes

Great set up !
They look about ready.
As far as I’m concerned those seeds are for everybody. If I could get five or six I’ll be happy.
Im hoping everyone does f3 4 5 etc lol
This isn’t about me at all my friend.
May they arrive safe and…

Good hunting!!!

7 Likes

If only the world were filled with many @Morgwar and @Sebring’s , what a glorious world that would be

5 Likes

Let those seeds go until they rattle in their pods! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

But I want tasty resin too :yum:
LRxUV came down today after having all the fan leaves snapped off. It’s drying now and the seeds are a nice dark brown.

I spotted some powdery mildew popping on a few of the super yellow lower leaves when I harvested, so I sprayed wettable sulfur on all the outdoor plants. 27g sulfur to 1 gallon water.

5 Likes

So how are your all your plants doing bro?

3 Likes

Pest and fungus free!

From smallest to biggest.
10 Sunshine Daydream for the seed run.

Scarlet Queen

Tiger Beat (CBD chem)

CBD autos

Teenage clones from the 3 plants in flower and some other randoms, plus a potato plant.

LAH

Randoms from old clones

Princess Haze

OG Ghost Train Haze

Tsi Fly

All 3 plants in flower.

20 Likes

Are the LAH starting to top? They should about 6-8 weeks from sprout this time of year

3 Likes

The LAH have stopped growing upward and have started to bush out! Just gave them a top feeding of em1, fish hydrolysate, alfalfa meal & kelp meal to help green them up some more.

3 Likes

Still no preflowers?

2 Likes

Not that I saw. It does look like it’s about to go preflower, although almost everything outside looks like that right now.

Started some Vermicompost Tea brewing following this recipe:

For 30 gallons of water:
12 cups compost\vermi (3 quarts)
2.5 cups sugar source\molasses
1\3 cup hydrolysate
2\3 cup kelp (max)

Brew 24 hours.
Add em1\mammothP at the end.

10 Likes