Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Lowryder #2 x Ultraviolet #2 by @ReikoX at 29 days from germination. Seeds are developing nicely and are fully swollen. Trichomes are all clear and the flowers are stacking nicely!

The two Landrace Arizona Hybrid plants are growing well, but their internodal length has me worried that they’re both males.

Purple Flash Pepper for feeding predator mites pollen at day 26 from germination.

3 Scarlet Queen seeds from @shroomgod have germinated, next to 2 Tiger Beat seeds from The Seed Kompany.
Tiger Beat should be a 2:1 or 1:1 CBD to THC strain with a strong Stardawg funk to it. These are being grown as medicine for my adult son’s seizures.

9 CBD Auto Fems are growing nicely and have their first couple sets of true leaves. It won’t be long now before I start feminizing the 5gal plant, which luck would have it has been the strongest healthiest plant so far of the nine…

1. Princess Haze in full bloom, 2) Og Ghost Train Haze in full bloom, 3) Tsi Fly, 4) up close of Tsi Fly that is just barely in preflower.

YES, that’s a disco ball that my niece gave me to go with my Bluple lighting, because “the grow tent that looks like a disco should have a disco ball!”

17 Likes

That disco ball reminds me of one of the @Anti thread on ICMag. He only had the disco ball up for pictures though.

13 Likes

:laughing: That is AWESOME!!!

4 Likes

@sebring its awesome to see the phenotypes come out in the LAH. Her leaves look so much fatter with deeper ridges. . . And fear not good buddy I feminised those ! So it’s just stretch lol

2 Likes

The seeded LRxUV is really smelling like over ripe fruit and I love it! The seeds are filling out and starting to darken as well. I’ll be harvesting this once I’m satisfied with the maturity of the seeds.

LAHs are starting to fill out after their massive upward growth. I have suspicions that these plants have been bred to have a quick upward growth at an early stage.

CBD Auto Fem seeding project: they are not quite ready to be sprayed with STS yet.

A bunch of random plants from a failed experiment that have been “put out to pasture” so they produce some medicine.

PF peppers

Clones taken from past plants with 2 Tiger Beats and 3 Scarlet Queens still too small for the outside.

Some air layering attempts I’m doing on a couple plants that don’t like the aerocloner.

17 Likes

Received my new SolStrip Photo Solutions light rig today!!! Had it assembled and installed with nothing but a screwdriver and supplied zip ties. I borrowed the steel hangers off the light that died and tada…
(5) X3 SolStix paired with a Mean Well HLG 320W driver.

I LOVE having full spectrum back. Although the disco lights have been retired, I’ve returned the disco ball to the grow because it’s still an awesome grow accessory!

OG Ghost Train Haze #1 stacking nicely.

Tsi Fly has finally started to catch up to the other flowering plants. I’m expecting her to go 2-3 weeks longer than the others.

Princess Haze with an insane calyx to leaf ratio.

11 Likes

Hehehehehe, it’s super interesting to see her in a non wind area I didn’t know she could shoot up that fast haha, how old are they exactly again. . .I sure you said it but I can’t find it

2 Likes

Damn they are only about a month old? And what like 2 + feet?

4 Likes

At least 2 feet, yes.

When I got home from work today I noticed that my brand new super bright light was very dim. All the Solstix were producing light, just barely. Need to research and figure out why.

3 Likes

Maybe the driver? Idk though lol I don’t know indoors much

2 Likes

I use the companies contact form to write to them. I think it’s the driver too. The system is so simple that the driver is about the only thing that can go wrong.

3 Likes

Really. . .that’s good to know I might just pick up one myself when funds and ongrid power allow lol

3 Likes

Holy crap that’s GENIUS!

Dude, I owe you one great idea.

3 Likes

@worcestershire_farms the idea of contacting the company when something breaks? :wink::smile:

4 Likes

I’m thinking of doing this with Black Locust now. They grow stupid quick and the wood is incredibly durable.

4 Likes

I highly encourage it. Every part of the process has been fun. The best part is nature does the hard parts. I do recommend taking the tree out of the container during the first winter to wrap the object with the roots and then replanting the tree. During the second year the tree bulks up those roots and baskets the object! I’ll try posting from photos of the roots baskets my trees grew.

Some photos of the wiring after I removed the melted 8-port Wago connector. I have a pack of new connectors arriving Monday!

8 Likes

I’ve had a couple of those push type connectors short on me. I will be switching to the lever style connector myself.

2 Likes

Oh? I’d prefer the lever type. Do you have a link for them?
(I almost got the orange Wago lever connectors, but with 5 boards and the hot wire, I’d need 6 ports and I didn’t see any for six ports. If the push connectors go out again I’ll probably grab some (3) 3 port LCs and pigtail them into each other. Not my preferred method though.)

2 Likes

Lever-Nut,Wire Connector,Assortment Pack Conductor Compact Wire Connectors, (PCT-212(40 PCS) PCT-213(40 PCS) PCT-214(20 PCS) PCT-215(20 PCS) 120PCS) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07871V4L8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_phhCBbR3FK8SW

3 Likes

I got the parts in today, fixed the wiring, and the plants are happy to have full light again!

Yesterday, a local grower I met a while back, let’s call him Shish, had me stop over to spend the afternoon with a couple of other growers he knows. We chatted a ton, smoked a bunch, compared notes and shared seeds! I promised to drop off a gallon bag of popcorn buds & trim for one of the growers I met that makes medical edibles today.

When I dropped by after work today to deliver the goods, Shish gave me a beautiful glass covered photo! Not sure where I’m hanging it yet, but I love it :heart_eyes:

The rest of the plants haven’t changed much over the last week, but I’ll get some photos up soon; probably tomorrow, since work today was brutal and this old man needs to melt in a chair for a while.

11 Likes