Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I would be interested in seeing a version of this with green medical + over the sun instead of the seed and plant…

1 Like

Isn’t that the bodhi slogan? It’s also his ig @plantmoreseeds, it’s on the shirts he sells.

As for the logo could come out as @ReikoX said, but with the seed coming out of the s-shaped earth before falling and showing the cotiledones.

the slogan could be to plant more life

or keep growing

3 Likes

https://greengrowguide.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/seed-shell-on-seedling.jpg

Something like this work guys? Not his pic but a cartoon of similar?

6 Likes

I have a graphic for that I can use.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s what I was trying to describe.

3 Likes

The green cross is way to linked to religion for my tastes.
Really loving the seed logo with Make More Seeds hehe.

23 Likes

I’m liking the seedling breaking out as well. Looks nice :+1:

5 Likes

Cut the cross size to about half and the seedling to about 2/3 the size…

Can you add a little transparency to the seedling and cross so the sun in the background becomes just visable through them?

1 Like

You could replace the cross with one of these in green and semi transparent, replace snakes with smaller seedlings one with helmet one without…

7 Likes

Hey Sebring remember my buddy Rod he’s extremely happy with the revenge seeds . Here’s a pick of his monsters

15 Likes

Upper left! Perfect IMO.and I love the “make more seeds” slogan. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I like the upper left one too. ‘Sowing the seeds of love’ is good, but tears for fears might come after ya lol

4 Likes

Apollo 11 received! Thanks a million! I appreciate you!

8 Likes

Yeah the first thing that came in my head when I saw the cross one was to church/christian looking lol.
The text being level I find easier to read than the circular text. The circular text looks too cramped up and kind of creates a barrier like looking through a window. I know its a better design for your seed cases though, so perhaps limited it to those rather than a company logo.

Your seedling is vertical which represents importance / authority but as its to the side, it pulls the attention away from the text. If you had Sebring Seeds above the seedling and put what ever slogans you want underneath it may work more inclusively for the whole thing. Depends what you feel is more important the text or the image. Which ever is conveying the most information should be the more important. For a business card it would be good in the format you have it in.

4 Likes

I like the latest ones better, too.

2 Likes

Currently waiting on germ tests to be completed, but will be sending these to @Sebring soon if anyone is interested…

40 Likes

I just retrieved my Apollo 11 seeds from the box. Thank you @Howard.Crane and @Sebring, both. Much love and respect! peace

6 Likes

Thanks again Howard for all your hard work.

6 Likes

Yes, thank you @Howard.Crane!!!
For the seeds, for your kindness, for just being you! :blush:

16 Likes

Lots of hard work there @Howard.Crane. I’m interested, I’ll shoot you a PM, I’ve got a few beans for trade you might enjoy :wink:

5 Likes