Sebrings seed giveaway trading

right on hows Vegas I’m working in my yard here in gloomy CNY lol long overdue day off msg me we can work something out

Bliss

Not to bad I do set up and tear down for the conventions our there but live in az, just driving up now for the day, I def will be!

Anyone got any Crockett’s Tangie for a trade? I had one in the works but the post office has failed me so I’m still on the hunt :wink:.

Cheers all!
:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

2 Likes

Hey @Banquo - Super interested in a couple things you list. Sending you a DM.

1 Like

I gotcha covered @Pigeonman hit me up in PM

I’m heading out early am for a few days camping… I’ll get back to ya come monday.

2 Likes

@cannabliss I have “Waterstone”, a CBD auto, is it interesting for you? :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

hey thanks for the offer but I’m not a CBD kinda gal for the most part at least

1 Like

Sssd from who? What’s abc?

the sssd is from sebring I dont know who the original breeder was all those listed are from Sebrings site I only listed stuff from his site because of the thread but I would be willing to trade for any fast autos doesn’t necessarily have to be from Mr. Sebring the ABC is Australian bastard cannabis dont know much about that one either I think it might be one of those weird growth cannabis plants? like freakshow maybe but I could be wrong it’s been awhile

4 Likes

ABC is exactly that, a compact goofy looking plant, typically 7-9% THC at best. It’s one of those recessive gene varieties that needs lots of work to cross with a high THC photo and do it successfully, many failed attempts on record and why it hasn’t ended up as main stream as autos

2 Likes

Yup. A Reproduction of mauie mango haze for the coop was done by Guitarzan recently. Heavy on the Indica side.

5 Likes

I have some auto’s there a cross of
Brother Mendel‘s
Cascadian Blueberry X Fruity pebbles OG
65-90 days if would like to trade just message me hope all have a great Halloween weekend

1 Like

hello brother as you know I grow autoflowering a lot at the moment I am interested in a strain indicated by you I have to exchange … banana blaze auto dutch passion … zamnesia blue Monster autoflowering … kannabia micromachine autoflowering and if you wait a few days I will have a blue dream auto … and mephisto genetics always auto crossed by an og member who sends me and 3 I’m happy to exchange … then cheese dinafem auto … … let me know :heart:heirlom shiskaberry oppure silver Mountain fotoperiodo femn?

I’m a little late. Just came across this. Do you have any of these left?
querkle
blueberry moonglow
platinum pineapple
heirloom shiskaberry
If so, I’ll gladly send you some autos, in trade.
I hope that all is well Bliss
GARY :v:t4:

2 Likes

all out of querkle I have at least 8 to 10 of the other 3 I think I’ll check and shoot you a msg

Anything for some Corey’s/Breeder Mark Fog Dog Auto Trade

I dont know what I have left I’ll send you a msg after I check for reins I already have fog dog but I’ll see if I can work something out

1 Like

No, that’s ok I just love to trade, wait til I have a good one! Then it’s worth it.
I am new to this auto thing.

1 Like

Hey bud how did these end up turning out ?

Idk if this is right place for this but title seems right.
Any getting Good Medicine CBD in the co-op box :package: whatever. Let me know If you want to trade. Thanks.

If this isn’t right sorry.

1 Like