Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Here is a list of scam seed banks.

Seed supreme-
some seeds may be genuine, but they are scammers. they often ship without breeder packaging. They sell generic seed misrepresented as rare or discontinued lines. Their catalog shows that every strain from every breeder is in stock, even if it is from a company that no longer exists, or discontinued lines. If you buy one of those they send out b.s. unknown generic weed seed.
This was confirmed to me by Angus of Real Seed Co. when I contacted him to ask about one of his lines that they claimed to have in stock. He said they were not an authorized retailer, that line was long gone, and the seeds were fake.

Bonza-
a scam seed bank, which will not die because it is one of the few seed banks that ships to australia. australian members beware. they are selling unknown generic weed seed. they are misrepresenting strains and selling fake seeds. they refuse to send breeder packaging to some countries, pretty much confirming it is a scam.

AMS amsterdam marijuana seeds-
They are misrepresenting genetics, and possibly selling herm brickweed seed. I went to a legal recreational licensed farm that was growing seeds from this bank, and it was a really bad situation. They bought “og” “haze” and “northern lights” from AMS, none of them were genuine. The plants were all identical, and they all hermed. They lost thousands of dollars from the seed purchase, and lost 1/3 of their entire outdoor crop.

The farm was a new commercial operation and they knew nothing about cannabis genetics or culture, perfect target for scammers.

hanfsamen-
all I can say about this bank is that they claim to have genetics that haven’t been available since around 2002. Safe to assume they are not genuine.

10 Likes