Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Received some '95 silver haze, increased from old Sensi stock, along with some Durban Poison x Pakistani. Looking forward to popping those, both from The Nature Farm. Anyone else running his beans?

3 Likes

I’d like to give the Vault a shoutout too - they’re a safe site to be ordering from with a lot of good gear for sale too .!
Gaz

6 Likes

I plan on making an order with the vault he’s got some good variety going on what did you order from him?

2 Likes

I’ve bought some fem MKage ( MK Ultra x SAGE . THSeeeds’ and some Mephisto auto’s from the Vault but they’re in Edinburgh - only 40 odd miles away from me so shipping is fast and they have a good selection of breeders gear to choose from …

Good luck with your seed-buy @Explorer mate.
Gaz

3 Likes

I couldn’t help but log in…I remember being here about 20 years ago. I acquired clones back then from BC Hash Plant and a strain called Bubble Gum…i crossed the 2 of them and grew the seeds and selected a nice mom. I lost the strain and OG went down i got out of the game. Well times change and its legal in Canada now so i ordered (sent cash) from this guy. I took a pic of the envelope…of course.

I’ll keep you posted on the results. I agree with what some people have to say here…trust the people here. Being nice goes along and with air mail a guy could even ship a clone with the seeds. Its good to be here.
See post below and stay tuned…not looking good!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @bandit306. Hit the following link to Introduce yourself. You can hook up with the rest of the OG crowd in the Any original OG members back? thread.

3 Likes

Well I made my order and it came within 4 days so really happy about that but also got an extra freebie which I didn’t expect to get so happy days good review from me for #TeamVault

Got the 8 ball kush from barneys as my selected freebie and they threw in the auto blue seedsman :+1:

11 Likes

so i got seeds from seed supreme and guess what…they screwed it up of course…a little more than a 100 Canadian down the drain. lesson learned good thing i didn’t send a 1000.00 or something stupid like that…pfft. I ordered REG seeds NO FEM seeds and they send FEM seeds. I sent an mail…i have no hope of hearing back from them they got the cash…never send those guys cash again…ever! Surprised i even got seeds sending cash in the mail…always send a little cash in case of issues like this. Its really not that big of a deal but incompetence drives me crazy…now i gotta find seeds again the search begins and more money…maybe giving my money to the government aint such a bad idea…wasnt a total rip off just kinda of a rip off…wonder what kind of plant will grow…plus the seeds look weak. Did they grab a bunch of seeds from a hemp field near by and sell those?? Never know…

I’ll keep you posted on how they handle the mix up…i should start a YouTube channel on the best seed banks…do you even get what you order and germination rates. They sent 4 GG fem seeds…not sure who’s genetics they are perhaps more hemp seeds…haha. Thought they were suppose to be WW fem seeds…I think they have a box of random seeds and just pick some out and mail them…not a total rip off just kinda…ugh. Plant them do a bunch of work and time to grow a bunch of hermie seeds and end up with shitty weed…sign me up…not! The bag they sent with them is worth more than the hermie seeds they sent…pisses me off how could i be so stupid…Sensi had such a good name back in the 80’s…i believe anyone peddling there stuff now are con men. No way to verify its legit

2 Likes

@Grease_Monkey here u go you greasy mustard walrus

1 Like

Maybe if you want seeds in a breeder pack from a certain breeder, next time you’ll spend your 150$ Canadian on an actual breeder and not a seed bank that deals in plastic ziplocks… That does suck yes… But honestly what was expected? With the amount you spent you could have easily bought EXACTLY what you were looking for from a site a billion times less shady lol

That’s like sending 20$ to a seed ring and expecting to get what you “asked and donated” for

3 Likes

This is how I have always received seeds from Seedsman…

It doesn’t matter which breeder it was, they were always in a sealed, printed envelope.

1 Like

Thanks and your right…I remember Sensi from the early 80’s and they were like the best…not anymore and perhaps i will give that seedman a try…thanks again…like i said lesson learned…i appreciate the honesty. I checked out there site and I’ll pass seems shading…they “allegedly” have seeds from “breeders”…getting ripped off twice is not really cool and then I’d feel really bad. Do they come in the original “breeder” packs?? That would be like buying hizen ketchup in a no name bottle…honestly its the real thing! Ok So they buy in bulk and relabel everything with seedsman

2 Likes

It’s not sensi that did that, it’s the seed bank… I just got sensi skunk 1 from the Vault in its original packaging… if they are sending you shit in a ziplock, they arent truely representing a breeder

5 Likes

Agreed if someone did that to my company and i knew about it…i would kick some a$$. Then i would let people know who my resellers were…thats if i cared and thanks for the tip…I’m learning been out for to long or i would just get clones! Those UK guys really freak me out now as soon as i see UK…I’m like whoa…shady!!! Canadians are nice…we are known around the world as nice people!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol the vault always delivers and always gives freebies… They do monthly giveaways and such on site and @George_The_Vault makes sure it’s all good for everyone, I’ve won once… got a couple of their shirts lol good people

5 Likes

Good reviews…I’m a little more cautious now…thanks for the heads up…i really would prefer to give my cash to the guys around here but…keep the cash in Canada! Thats just a wish of course…its kinda like ordering a pure breed dog…i like to see the parents and meet the owner

2 Likes

I ordered other breeders seeds, from Seedsman twice. The one that I can remember was Royal Queen Seeds. It was in the original Royal Queen “Bubble Pack” (you know the kind with the round plastic circles). I would post a picture, but I don’t know where it is, probably got thrown out.

The other one, I believe was also in a Breder’s Pack as well. I have not had any problems with them, though sometimes it can take them a “few” days to get the order out, but the prices are good and shipping is cheaper than many, even secure shipping.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Thanks for the feed back i think I’ve made a choice now and I’m staying as far away from the UK guys as i can…lots of mutts…if i was looking for a dog I’d be looking for something Bert Clouse and his famous CH Butcher Boy raised or sired…old school! Even if you got a cur as a family pet you’d be doing ok! Thanks for everyone’s feed back

1 Like

FWIW Sensi Seeds send their seeds in printed cardboard thingies with a plastic seed container attached, in a printed cardboard box. Even their promo freebies are packaged much better than the plastic bag in your picture.

Pic from the interwebs (too lazy to take a pic):

3 Likes

I’ve accepted they ripped me off…moving on and thanks for the info on how to spot guine Sensi product…good info to have…I will never buy a product of theirs again unless its right from their store and they dont ship to Canada…so i am SOL and if someone is trying to sell me a Sensi product…they lie! Its a good con thou…if Krafts name anit on it Kraft didn’t make it…their site doesn’t even list distributors because they don’t have any…plus i emailed them and shocking…no response…learning lots. The seeds i got are expensive bird feed…

1 Like