Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Has anyone heard of or used Diverseedy before? Found the link on insta from an auto breeder, Magic Strains. They look to stock lots of auto’s but have regs and fems as well.

Has anyone heard of or purchased from Unicorn seed bank? They are on IG, but I don’t do IG so I have no way of seeing what people are saying about them.

I would be super appreciative if anyone has any feedback about these folks.

3 Likes

Chitown is my go to for Dynasty/Relic. Lowest prices, electronic payment, and free shipping on orders above $80. Excellent customer service too.

7 Likes

Chitown is legit. Used them twice. They just started shipping clones too.

4 Likes

i wanted to come back here to say FUCK speakeasy seed bank. went to place an order and my account is suspended/canceled. i sent them an email and they said
" I had a review of your account and regretfully it was banned for abusive behavior back in January and we will not be able to offer you services. "
thats funny, thats the date i canceled my patreon to speakeasy. what scumbags!!! stay away!!!

13 Likes

I was ripped from landrace preservation society too. How we can take are money back? Should stopped them scheming people.

Seedsmen or attitude
I mean, I never ever ever had a problem with delivery.
I hear others, but these companies
Always get it done for me.
There’s A ton of seed banks
It’s true, but these Ogers
Have a great track record
Imho

has anyone purchased from this bank before?
https://www.amsterdamseedsupply.com/cbd-yummy/

1 Like

Hi @sprinklememaynee. I haven’t, but I can vouch for this seedbank if it helps. Sale of CBD Yummy from CBD Crew
I received my ordrer in 25 days (cbd mango haze).

2 Likes

Ordered 12 days ago from you and no updates or responses whatsoever. Any one else have a problem with chitown??

1 Like

Damn it. I don’t know him personally but I’ve ordered five times atleast. Never an issue. Hope it works out.

1 Like

Me too I ordered 2 clones. It says pre order. On top of all the clones it says, ships in 7 days. I figured, since pre order I’ll send an email asking about how long. Well that was 3 emails and 12 days ago…

Will be calling today… should not have to call someone for this shit.

update. just got an email from chitown!!! finally.
“Hello,
Hope you are doing well. I am so sorry this hasn’t been shipped yet. All clones usually ship within a 7 day period. I will contact them this morning ASAP. Again so sorry for the delay. I was out with a medical emergency and apparently this was missed. I will take care of it today.”

7 Likes

Holy crap look at what chitown sends out!!! Wow. What trash!

7 Likes

How much did those cost you? That seems like a good way to get popped too, when that loose dirt starts falling out of the box and someone get nosey.

Upside is they look pretty healthy, I’ll bet you can get those to root.

4 Likes

Just under 100$ and 2 weeks of waiting for an email response… yeah dirt falling out of the box. Shit experience @Automatik you should be ashamed.

I paid for rooted clones. I’m not trying to root his cuts again!

4 Likes

Ah, that’s an even bigger deal then. I though you were just getting some snips, but if you paid for rooted cuts then yeah, they really dropped the ball.

4 Likes

That’s for damn sure! And 3 emails and 12 days to get a response! Shipped the next day after a response email but come on!!! There were never roots on that cut!
https://chitownseeds.com/product/pre-98-bubba-kush-clone-plus-45-00-shipping-per-order/
And it was 131$ not under 100.sorry

2 Likes

Man that’s rough! I usually try and ship the clones in a cup, secured down by cardboard and a ton of duct tape as i’m usually hand making the box. But it should look kinda like this

Not two cuts in bags in a big box with absolutely no padding or anything, wtf :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

That’s almost exactly like @Sun-Clone uses and arrives safe. These were literally throw in a box. The sucker was upside down! Totally unexcusable for 130$+!

5 Likes