Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Sorry to hear and see that. Guess I won’t be going back there

2 Likes

Maybe If you’re buying seeds, but clones I would say run! These even shipped from SC. Not sure because there isn’t even medical in SC!

At this point I want my money back, not a new set of “clones”

2 Likes

Just got an email saying sorry and a refund…so if you purchase a clone from chitown, good luck!

Edit. Now says they will reship and if I get them in good shape to please send the payment to them again.

I said no thanks tell them to keep their clones, if shipped that way who knows what their IPM schedule and viroid testing procedures are.

4 Likes

I recently ordered a clone from them and mine shipped the same way in a loose box, it was rooted at least.

2 Likes

I’m just glad I got my money back. I will never buy a clone from chitown again though, never ordered seeds so I can’t knock them there.

1 Like

That is terrible! I truly thought those were discarded trimmings in a bin {rubbish box} not cuttings posted to a customer. I hope they recover.

1 Like

Reminds me of this old TV sketch - When an man orders mail order plant {Not weed, but still as dozy as what happened to you} .

1 Like

Clone shipping from South Carolina isn’t strange at all, I trust those hemp farmers more than some inner city hustlers.

2 Likes

Is there a best place for clones with good prices and quality? Just wondering not a big deal but I’d love if there was one.

Sun clones is good. They have a good selection of cultivars and no issues with shipping.

Tucultivo.net is selling fake cannabiogen punto rojo genetics. For all the Spanish speaking people in the back, Tucultivo.net vende genética falsa de cannabiogen punto rojo.

Greandal has shown what the genetics look like grown out, just check out the central american landrace thread and his personal thread. I wanted to give this Spanish growshop the benefit of the doubt, and it is possible that the other genetics i got from them are legitimate but i wouldn’t bet my bottom dollar. Worst customer service of all time, but one would expect that from a grow shop run by scammers.

3 Likes

Back in June I purchased a pack of Original Recipe from Dagga.Love. Easy transaction, shipped promptly, and came with extras (not expected and was a pleasant surprise). Peter took the time to return a detailed email upon my inquiry on the included Afghani and Medical Mamba freebie packs. I’ll definitely buy from them again.

6 Likes

I had never heard of Luscious Genetics until last week when searching for some modern stuff pointed me in their direction.

Shipping was literally the same day. I ordered around Noon on a Saturday, and three hours later I had tracking and to was in motion. Order arrived yesterday afternoon, Monday.

Great prices on everything compared to other seed banks, and solid freebies on offer.

I ordered Big Washer and Orange Ice Water from Hawaiian Budline (who I know nothing about) as well as Canasta and Hashface from Thug Pug - $55 ish a pack on average. Got a breeder specific freebie, GMO Rainbow and several 5 packs of stuff.

Highly Recommended

8 Likes

I never received clones. I have had great success with seeds. Sorry to hear that. Can’t say every seed deal with anyone is 100%. Usually the mail gets me.
They have a pretty decent clearance. I’ve always thought getting clones in the mail was kind of risky.

2 Likes

Crop king are known scammers

3 Likes

I have read some not so good news about them. I did come across some of their seeds. I passed on them. I looked at the top 10 @Herbies_Seeds is in the top 5 .

1 Like

Where are they out of.

1 Like

Missouri, forgot what city.

2 Likes

I’m seriously impressed with how Herbies is operating these days. They’ve managed to make it into my top 3, no doubt about it. Gonnaa give credit where credit’s due

2 Likes

Attitude seedbank carrys granddaddy purple seeds, I and other have ordered with sucess in the past. But I bought 9 different strains from the gdp catalog with zero germination.
Just a heads up before you spend that money! Omfg

10 Likes